Koenigsegg Jesko (Agera Successor)

Antarctica
TRAPPIST-1g
ProjectWHaT
koenigsegg-agera-successor-teaser_100655853_l.jpg

A sketch of the car was revealed at an Australian exotic dealership. It'll replace the Agera, Agera RS, and One:1. According to Christian von Koenigsegg, it'll be more race car-like rather than GT.

https://www.motorauthority.com/news/1117404_koenigsegg-shows-off-sketch-of-agera-rs-successor

Not feeling the design or the name (though I respect that it's named after CvK's father), but man the spec sheets read like a mad scientists dream.

1600 HP on biofuel (RIP Venom F5/Chiron/SSC Tuatara)
9 speed gearbox that's faster than DCT and able to shift non sequentially
1400kg of downforce at max speed (that's more than the Senna GTR, Brabham BT62, Apollo IE, and Aston Vulcan)
1420kg weight so comfortably >1:1 P2W ratio (though it can't drive upside down unfortunately :P)

Bravo Koenigsegg. Cannot wait for a vmax run or Nurb laptime whenever CvK feels like it.

First new canopy shape in...ever?

I used to think something of Koenigsegg--despite not being interested in the cars themselves--because it was largely the product of one man's vision, and it was very much a David versus Goliath effort. But how long has he been making and remaking the same car, only to sell a handful of examples to people who just want to flaunt their wealth? "Banal" just doesn't cut it.

damn that design is amazing like an aircraft, but nothing to do with those front lights? looks like a very random concept version in that part

Such awesome cars, I love his story as well. It’s a real look at me now Bitches moment. This car looks sick as! I don’t why Koenigsegg has never featured in Gran Turismo I keep hoping that one day it will.

That Light Speed Transmission is utterly ludicrous. Even if the tech never makes it to a car mere mortals can afford I hope they keep that gearbox around. Unless Koenigsegg feels like sticking with the direct drive system from the Regera. Now I'm just waiting for them to bring the free valve tech to market.

I wonder why cars like this stir not a single emotion in me.

I mean, apart from shaking my head at how pointless it is. If you live near Nardo, maybe you can take it for a high speed run every once in a while. Other than that you might just set a new record for how quickly it drains the fuel tank.

Back