Koenigsegg ONE:1 2014

• Thread starter Filip_Ovik
  • 55 comments
Filip_Ovik
Global-images-2014-2-28-Koenigsegg-One-1-02.jpg
Global-images-2014-2-28-Koenigsegg-One-1-03.jpg
ku-xlarge.jpg
Global-images-2014-2-28-Koenigsegg-One-1-01.jpg

Koenigsegg's new upcoming hypercar with a power to weight ratio of 1:1!
(I searched for a thread but couldn't find this particular model so it shouldn't be deleted imo)

Finally revealed! More specs:

1340 HP
2G sideways
0-400 around 20 seconds
Topspeed 450 kph (estimated)

Last edited:
Yeah, I found the same specs.

Production: only 6 planned and all sold (destined primarily for the Chinese market)
Price: +/- 2.5 million euro
Engine: V8
Power: 1400 HP
Weight: 1400 kg (incl. driver and liquids)
Power-to-weight ratio = 1:1 (that's why the called ONE:1)
Topspeed 450 km/h (computer simulation)
0-400 km/h in 20 seconds (computer simulation) Faster than a Bugatti Veyron who needs 45 seconds

Standard equipment:
  • Climate control
  • Tyre pressure monitoring
  • G-force sensor
  • Hydraulic lifting system for speed bumps
  • Electronic locking differential
  • Single-clutch
  • Seven-speed paddle-shifted transmission
  • Carbon ceramic brakes
  • Carbonfibre wheels

:cheers:

yup PD should put this into game (or maybe some more Koenigseggs)... I mean this is only ONE ( see what i did there?) compared to 4 pans of MAZDA MIATA!

"You must place your trust in fear, only we can protect" - Black Veil Brides

great line to tell about the car, trust it and you will be safe, this car MUST be in gt6

Because you would be dead.
You're probably basing this off of the CCX, 'the car which tried to kill the stig'. It didn't have a spoiler at all. The Agera does have one, and consequently handles much better, and the one:1 even better still. Just look at the size of the rear wing! Not to mention the sticky-out bits at the front (whatever the technical term is). They'll produce loads of downforce.

You're probably basing this off of the CCX, 'the car which tried to kill the stig'. It didn't have a spoiler at all. The Agera does have one, and consequently handles much better, and the one:1 even better still. Just look at the size of the rear wing! Not to mention the sticky-out bits at the front (whatever the technical term is). They'll produce loads of downforce.
Yes, but all that aero work is a fat lot of good when GT6 hardly simulates it... we're in the situation where a Golf touring car has more downforce than an ACR Viper, go figure.

Am i being a bit anal saying they need to come up with a new design? Koenigsegg's have looked quite similar since the beginning and i'm growing a bit tired of this same design.

Am i being a bit anal saying they need to come up with a new design? Koenigsegg's have looked quite similar since the beginning and i'm growing a bit tired of this same design.
To be fair, you could say this about a lot of cars. They aren't going to make them too different, or else they won't be instantly recognisable.

As much as I like Koenigsegg, they always seem to be one step behind their two big rivals : Bugatti and Hennessey. Sure, the One:1 will undoubtedly be fast, but the Venom GT has already set one hell of a benchmark, for both acceleration and top speed, and with the even more powerful Venom GT2 not far off, any records that the One:1 beats will probably be short lived...

As much as I like Koenigsegg, they always seem to be one step behind their two big rivals : Bugatti and Hennessey. Sure, the One:1 will undoubtedly be fast, but the Venom GT has already set one hell of a benchmark, for both acceleration and top speed, and with the even more powerful Venom GT2 not far off, any records that the One:1 beats will probably be short lived...
The Porsche 959's records were pretty short lived, doesn't make it any less of a cool car. The Koenigsegg doesn't have to be the fastest car in the galaxy, that's a silly battle. I prefer to just take it on face value: an insane, Swedish monster with 1300+bhp and it's slightly road legal.

hpedesign stupid comment about ONE1.jpg
I was watching a Koenigsegg One video on youtube when I suddenly saw the Venom GT youtube site had commented on the clip and what are they writing?? It seems like they know nothing about physics, I totally lost respect for them after this... It feels more and more they just took an Elise and put in a big V8...

Edit: sorry for photo being wrong way, don't know what happened there, hope you still can read it.

Latest Posts

Back