Staff Emeritus
Iran
London
GTP_Synwraith
Suzuka 550pp RWD- Mazda RX-7 Spirit R Type A'02- S2 tyres only

KOR vs GTP - "The Bounty Hunt"

xx:05 - xx:35

5b2xj4.jpg

It is time. As we get ready to say goodbye to Prologue, the final battle is here.​

wmjbi8.jpg

Can the stars of GTPlanet catch and beat the KOR outlaws?

20fyq92.jpg

2wdos9c.jpg

The legendary KOR race team have agreed to participate in a one-of-a-kind bounty hunting event. Thank you to Timo for helping to organise this special event.

Defeat 1 KOR driver and receive a bronze medal:
2zfu32v.gif
KOR_Quicksilver

Defeat 2 KOR drivers and receive a silver medal:
2h2kp4l.gif
KOR_Quicksilver / KOR_Hellrazor

Defeat 3 or more KOR drivers and receive a gold medal:
x2rxiu.gif
KOR_Quicksilver / KOR_Hellrazor / KOR_Joker

**Quicksilver, Hellrazor and Joker are just examples, any KOR driver counts as a bounty**​

***ALL BOUNTIES MUST BE VERIFIED WITH A SCREENSHOT OR PHOTO***

If you are concerned that there are not many KOR drivers on track all the time...well...who said bounty hunting was easy? ;)
In the meantime, race amongst yourselves...​

No waiting at start
***NO CLUTCH PLEASE - Let's keep it even and fair***

jrpmrn.jpg

All the best
Maz

Last edited:
Oh I'm in on this,:D:tup:
Suz 550 is already a great event. This just raised the stakes. This will probably be some of the last great racing done in Prologue if enough people join in. Bring on the HardKOR racing.:mischievous:
R*

:lol: Funny theme...

Hopefully interesting enough to get the likes of you and Carl back for a few races 👍

Oh I'm in on this,:D:tup:
Suz 550 is already a great event. This just raised the stakes. This will probably be some of the last great racing done in Prologue if enough people join in. Bring on the HardKOR racing.:mischievous:
R*

Good stuff! I'm hoping for a situation where us GTP folk are racing each other as normal in the RX7s, like a normal event, but then a KOR driver pops in now and again and then the bounty is on...just to spice up the event a little bit, keep it interesting and special. You never know when one of them may make an appearance.

No probs Maz 👍

Looking good! Now just need to tune the car..

I very much look forward to seeing you guys on track, the more the merrier. I will be looking to claim a few medals :D

All the best
Maz

Last edited:

Just like some drivers drive with a GTP tag (example: GTP_Synwraith) which shows they belong to that team/forum, there is a race team of drivers who drive with a KOR tag (example: KOR_Joker). You might have seen both sets of tags on race tracks, or online leaderboards.

All the best
Maz

I haven't been racing much lately, so would be nice to see some old faces here, anybody interested? :cheers: Probably will be the last proper races in prologue for me..

I've heard that KOR_Joker couldn't even pass my grandmother.

Edit: BTW, I've always wondered, what does KOR stand for?

Wikipedia:

KOR: a fantasy race of humanoids found in the Magic: the Gathering card game from Wizards of the Coast. They are primarily white-magic alligned nomads native to the plane of Zendikar

:P

Damn those KOR with their fancy internet :lol:

Im off to dust off my camera so I can photograph some aliens :sly:

Kor-blimey I'll come along to one of Maz's events any day, always good fun 👍

Not raced on line for weeks now, I'll have to ease my way back into racing with others :nervous: :ouch:

Phillip.

Isn't this only for US version owners ?
From what I see It is not the world event...
I own Japanese version so probably no racing for me ?

Isn't this only for US version owners ?
From what I see It is not the world event...
I own Japanese version so probably no racing for me ?

Unfortunately it is a region-specific event and most will probably use PAL :(

All the best
Maz

Uh, 1st race done and I was last!! :D

edit

:05 in and I'm running on S2's.... Should I pick S1's?

Last edited:
oh, there goes my sweet excuses.

btw, I've seen loads of outlaws atm on the track 👍

:05 in 👍

Last edited:
Not that I'll even score a win, do we need a GTP tag to compete?

And which side is Timppaq on? Could have sworn your avatar used to be a KOR logo! ;)

I'm pretty sure you can join without the tag as well. 👍

Cool event Maz. :) I'll try to join at :35

I went on the hunt for a couple of races but there was no quarry. Are these KORS endangered?

I guess 05 is more popular with the outlaws 👍 I have been only running 05 at least.. and there has been plenty. 👍

KORspinning.gif

edit, 35 for me

Last edited:
Hello everyone,
I just signed in the GTP to say sorry to Fastas :nervous:

I didn't know that there's some cup-racing of you guys and with some stupid mistakes I destroyed one of it. :s

Sorry for that

Greets
Gant

Back