KPSeigo's GT5 Drift Video Thread *Updated 1/23/11**LFSD1 GT5 Street Legal Teaser**

• Thread starter KPSeigo
  • 41 comments
GTP_Seigo
Seigo here,

Here I will be constantly updating and putting new videos that I make in order to have a nice documentation for GT5, other various driving sims, and myself. I'm putting this all in a separate thread because I really don't want to make a huge or huge posts inside the GT5 video threads..

There won't be a whole bunch of solo action, but when there is i'll try to make it entertaining to watch.

Expect new videos every week.

LFSD1 GT5 Street Legal Teaser - 1/23/11
Season Teaser for a weekend series running in a different community.
[YOUTUBEhd]FVgjqXYF3es[/YOUTUBEhd]

Koguchi Power - Formentara Trip - 1/18/11
Quick update, something Keisu worked on. Enjoy.
[YOUTUBEhd]_p0OllXUEdk[/YOUTUBEhd]

Gran Turismo 5 Drifting - Twin drifting with Keisu and Seigo! - 1/17/11
Twin drifting with Keisu and I from an onboard perspective.
The first song i think alot of people know by Atari Teenage Riot, it always makes Kei and i laugh when we hear it.
[YOUTUBEhd]mxpW3WLmuFs[/YOUTUBEhd]

Gran Turismo 5 Drifting - G27 900 degrees @ Suzuka East - 1/15/11
On board cam again at Suzuka, apparently some guy wanted to debate that sport tires are better for drifting and that linking tracks in
continuation is silly. Also feinting is an invalid technique that isn't used in D1.
He only drove 2 or 3 laps out of the 25 or so i drove while he was typing. I'm not calling any names, because i simply don't even remember.

Gran Turismo 5 Drifting - G27 900 degrees @ Cote d'azur - 1/8/11
On board cam of me doing a few laps waiting on some friends,
the black handle/screwdriver looking thing you see me reach for is my handbrake.

Logitech G27 and Proper+ G27 Shifter Mod - 1/4/11
Little build i'm doing this year, full cockpit will be finished around summer or the end of.
Loving these shift knobs from Proper+, regardless of what others may say, they make a world of difference. Plus the pink is just boss.
[YOUTUBEhd]29b0XuwZ8tY[/YOUTUBEhd]

GT5 BTR Autumn Ring Attack - 1/2/11
All recording credits go to Rivers, much love for doing this for me.
Videos like these I will try to keep interesting and fun for people to watch without alot of editing.
[YOUTUBEhd]KZ3dYNTykJ8[/YOUTUBEhd]

GT5 Speedhunters BTR Drift - 12/25/10
Much thanks to Rivers for recording for me again,
I actually left this one unlisted for a while but I decided to make it public seeing as how there will be a few more of this style at some point.
[YOUTUBEhd]gLYbWLTtzYI[/YOUTUBEhd]

Last edited:
I wouldn't be surprised if I use this car during the entire duration of GT5, especially when it goes premium.... :D

I have to say I like both videos, but the first one, I think you abused that flashes. Other than that, quality work :)

Possibly, i pretty much just remade a video originally made by Speedhunters, and thanks.

Last edited:
rippinnnn and wow dude your setup is hella nuts haha. and yeah btr ftw! sai how much hp to you have on yours? seigo you have like 6xx right? my power is up to 4xx and i can't keep up with either of you. maybe i should up the power and switch to comfort mediums.

i usually keep it around 5xx and 6xx for longer tracks or higher hp cars that im driving with, and comfort mediums is a definate yes for our ruf's lol.

Excuse me.. but have you posted your settings on your btr? i got one too and likes how it behaves when drifting but i feel like it needs some fine tuning with the suspension.

Excuse me.. but have you posted your settings on your btr? i got one too and likes how it behaves when drifting but i feel like it needs some fine tuning with the suspension.

I use default suspension settings, the only thing i did was lower it and put appropriate camber on.

LSD is stock as well.

fancy ass setup! hey mayne can you try my setup for the btr? i had to tune it to compensate and not make it transfer hard because of the stupid dfgt.

ride height slammed
spring rates 11.9 front 14.0 rear
dampers extension 7 front 5 rear
dampers compression 7 front 5 rear
roll bars 6 front 4 rear
camber 3.2 front 2.5 rear
toe 0 all around
lsd - 10, 50, 50

that was with 4XX hp though, maybe it'll be all weird with 6XX. try it out though, i wanna see how it compares to yours!

my servers up right now, keisu and i as well as a few friends are hanging, ill try it in a minute with as low hp as i can go lol

Back