KPSeigo's GT5 Drift Video Thread *Updated 1/23/11**LFSD1 GT5 Street Legal Teaser**

• Thread starter KPSeigo
  • 41 comments
oh wow lol, what happened?

no clue, it just stopped working. i read it might be my hdmi cable being so crappy, and i did pay like $5 for mine at some wholesale place so i'm hoping that's the culprit haha.

i been fiending to play but luckily i drifted at an event this weekend so that should hold me down haha.

no clue, it just stopped working. i read it might be my hdmi cable being so crappy, and i did pay like $5 for mine at some wholesale place so i'm hoping that's the culprit haha.

i been fiending to play but luckily i drifted at an event this weekend so that should hold me down haha.

Have you tried resetting your video settings? That's what happened to mine and once I resetted it, it worked fine. :)

holding the power button on until it beeps the second time, right? yeah, nothing =(((

Disconnected the HDMI and then reconnecting it again? If that doesn't work, try using the old AV cables and reset the video settings again, or disconnect them even if you're using them for audio.

If possible, could you PM a mod to move this thread to our sub forum?

so, i'm confused.

you're not a mod?

because i see you post in every thread that it shouldn't have been made, no need to make 2, etc.

i sound like a dick, i'm just really confused that i see all of this fancy premium member stuff under your name.

Hey KPSeigo... You ever have any free time to give out some tips/pointers? Having issues getting the hang of the G25.

Last edited:
Back