/// Krame's Gallery /// Updated: 9/24/07 - "Tournament entries and extras"

• Thread starter Krame
  • 2,171 comments
Those recent updates are fantastic!!! Another one of the best on GTP has returned, hope to see U here more often!!!
Your shots must be seen:tup:
BTW about the S2000, looks real as hell!!!!

It's another good update and all but it just seems like the car is lacking... detail. Similar to this layout am I going to try out a few phototravel to photomode shots for a bit of extra pixellation. If you have the time, I'd love too see an image comparison.

Thanks for the comments. I definitely see where you guys are coming from when you say it doesn't pop and lacks detail. That was one of my main problems with the picture after looking at it when I was done. I think the lack of distinct shadows and the tone of the car not really changing the car looks kind of "flat" in color and detail.

I love the shot, great cleaning and blur!
One gripe tough, the cutting, especially around the hood :( Just looks so hurried and not smooth!
Try working on that :)

yeah, ive to agree with the extraction ... specially around the hood/front bumper. you might want to put a bit more curve in the road blur as well. with the front wheel at that angle it looks like it should be turning harder than what the road blur shows imo.

Very nice Krame! I was going to nag about one thing but I realised why you did it because number plates looks rubbish really close up so I forgive you. Really nice shot love the colours. Check out my gallery if you have time.

The Viper looks good, but it does look a bit sloppy, the cutout.
But I really like the angle and the wheel blur, that's very well done.

This Evo, on the other hand, is really excellent. It would look almost perfect and it would add a bit more realism if you dodged some of the corners on the car's body to make them shine a bit.
But the colours are really vivid and clean, the reflections are well preserved, and the fading texture on the ground adds more detail, well done! 👍

Great camera and great reflections. I think the curved hood of last Evos are interesting to use a wide angle as you used. It's an interesting idea.

Salu2.alexwrc

That is truly stunning, which nearly took both my eyes out with that shot, but I also like how you did the number plate.

Excelent Krame!!!
1st let me say, your Subaru is fantastic, wish I had one of those!!
Now the Lancer shot, really cool, the camera its so good, really shows the Evo style real well!!!
Now the TVR, looks so clean and the reflections are on the spot, very real mate!!! Lovely work all over the shot!!
Great updates Krame:)

The T350 looks really good, cleanup is carefully done and you maintained the 'metallic' look. 👍
Only thing is the darker reflections on the hood and the roof seem a bit oddshaped.
Great blur on the background too.

About your Subaru, do you even drive it?!!! 'Cause it's in mint condition! :lol:👍
Btw, I always thought the redline would be a bit higher than the 6200rpm you have. Great car, though. My Seat Toledo is no match for it...

Wow, I missed a lot of great shots.

The S2000 looks great, love that car. I love that Sky shot you took, really well taken.

Sweet work on the Skyline, very clean and great blur. I like the boarder too, very artsy.

The Viper shot is nice, looks a little hurried in places. Great angle though.

That Evo shot is awesome, the colour and angle are superb, I really like the blurring too and the edited license plate.

Great work on the TVR, like Beerzy said good job on the cleaning with keeping that Metallic look.

Nice shots of your car, looks like a very well kept car. The first shot is the best of the bunch imo.

Keep it up Krame, good to have you back. 👍

the tvr is 👍 👍

i found if youve a neuteral coloured car at that location and use mature colours, they turn out pretty well there :)

Back