krisduv liveries

• Thread starter krisduv
  • 180 comments
First livery not imported from GT Sport.

1986 Tour de Corse R5 Turbo Maxi Diac #11

I seem to be having a small issue with this livery, I'm guessing it's not supposed to look like this? It's not an issue I had with your Lancer liveries so it might warrant a check up.

Gran Turismo® 7_20220318173609.jpg

I seem to be having a small issue with this livery, I'm guessing it's not supposed to look like this? It's not an issue I had with your Lancer liveries so it might warrant a check up.

View attachment 1126054
Yep my first 10-ish liveries, I deleted decals after sharing liveries, just like in GTS, but now I know you're not supposed to do that in GT7..

So here's the good one 🤷🏻‍♂️

I didn't even try to.
And yes, I detected filenames including "#" are causing the game to crash/freeze.
Thank you for the # then. I had two liveries I had to share again on GTS without the decal (not even numbers, it was #weraceasone and #wirfuerdieEifel)
Anyway.
You just have to select the car you need to import the livery for, and "open design" And import the livery. Maybe you'll have to pay for special colour paint if you used one you don't own. Then you edit if you want/need. The rest is the same. Apply, save style and share.

2018/2019 Barwell Motorsport #69 (Update)

Really love those liveries.
But they needed some impovements and modifications from my GTS work..

Time to work on the 2022 livery now!

Last edited:
Great liveries.

I've given up doing the GT3 Huracan due to the body shape differences between the GT model and the real life evolution version, particularly in the bonnet area.

Great liveries.

I've given up doing the GT3 Huracan due to the body shape differences between the GT model and the real life evolution version, particularly in the bonnet area.
Annoying indeed. Like putting 488 liveries on the 458, or the 911 GT3R on the RSR.
Until PD gives us more recent versions, all we can do is find a way to make it work just enough to not ruin the replica.
With more or less success :rolleyes:

(and thank you!)

Last edited:
Annoying indeed. Like putting 488 liveries on the 458, or the 911 GT3R on the RSR.
Until PD gives us more recent versions, all we can do is find a way to make it work just enough to not ruin the replica.
With more or less success :rolleyes:

(and thank you!)
I've been doing a lot more Mercedes recently. The differences aren't as obvious there. The real car has a bigger grille, slightly different bodywork behind rear wheels, but that's about it.

Back