S Samer305 Messages 104 Messages Samer305 Jun 27, 2011 #1 Is the krypton green paint chip the same krypton green that is found on the lotus elise in real life or is it a different color?
Is the krypton green paint chip the same krypton green that is found on the lotus elise in real life or is it a different color?
slash308 (Banned) Messages 93 Messages Slashzor308 Jun 27, 2011 #2 Samer305 Is the krypton green paint chip the same krypton green that is found on the lotus elise in real life or is it a different color? Click to expand... I have the paint chip, but when i filter for Lotus, it isn't in the list, so guess not.
Samer305 Is the krypton green paint chip the same krypton green that is found on the lotus elise in real life or is it a different color? Click to expand... I have the paint chip, but when i filter for Lotus, it isn't in the list, so guess not.
S Samer305 Messages 104 Messages Samer305 Jun 27, 2011 #3 Would you be willing to trade it? Ill buy any car with in the trade limits.
slash308 (Banned) Messages 93 Messages Slashzor308 Jun 27, 2011 #4 Samer305 Would you be willing to trade it? Ill buy any car with in the trade limits. Click to expand... I can't sorry, capped today and booked out for a few more until i go hunting.
Samer305 Would you be willing to trade it? Ill buy any car with in the trade limits. Click to expand... I can't sorry, capped today and booked out for a few more until i go hunting.
S Samer305 Messages 104 Messages Samer305 Jun 27, 2011 #5 Its classified under Vauxhall right? Do you know how you got it or no?
slash308 (Banned) Messages 93 Messages Slashzor308 Jun 27, 2011 #6 Samer305 Its classified under Vauxhall right? Do you know how you got it or no? Click to expand... Yes it's classified as Vauxhall, but it's not on any of my Vauxhall cars and i have all of them, so it must have come from something else.
Samer305 Its classified under Vauxhall right? Do you know how you got it or no? Click to expand... Yes it's classified as Vauxhall, but it's not on any of my Vauxhall cars and i have all of them, so it must have come from something else.
S Samer305 Messages 104 Messages Samer305 Jun 27, 2011 #7 This paint is such a mystery. I have been looking for a while for this color.
KWAKAMAN Messages 523 Garden of Engla Messages KWAKAMAN39 Messages KWAKAMAN39 Jun 28, 2011 #8 I will have a look in my paint list and send you a freebie copy if i have it. Will send you a FR if i got it.
I will have a look in my paint list and send you a freebie copy if i have it. Will send you a FR if i got it.
S Samer305 Messages 104 Messages Samer305 Jun 28, 2011 #9 So the closest thing to krypton green that is actually found on the elise is isotope green. At least from what I found so far. I wish they would have put the krypton green in that is actually found on the elise.
So the closest thing to krypton green that is actually found on the elise is isotope green. At least from what I found so far. I wish they would have put the krypton green in that is actually found on the elise.
Corpsey Messages 525 Messages IGTRBYASYUYA Jun 28, 2011 #10 Samer305 So the closest thing to krypton green that is actually found on the Evora is isotope green. Click to expand... fixed :X
Samer305 So the closest thing to krypton green that is actually found on the Evora is isotope green. Click to expand... fixed :X