KTCC Season 1 || Final race todayFull 

Hey kamy I'm sorry man but I'm not sure I woll be able to make the Monday race because right now I'm stuck out of town because my car broke down and now I'm awaiting repairs to it

Hey kamy I'm sorry man but I'm not sure I woll be able to make the Monday race because right now I'm stuck out of town because my car broke down and now I'm awaiting repairs to it
Ok. No worries man. Thanks for letting me know. Good luck with the repairs for it 👍

That means 1 spot open for Scirocco if anyone wants to change. If more than 1 people want it I'll look into choosing order to settle it.

Kamy, something came up to me now. UK has shifted time zones due to daylight savings, has Portugal done it too? Or are we racing at usual time?

Saw the first one at Brands today, Charlie Robertson was fantastic, great pass and great pace. Didn't catch the 2nd race, how was it?

Anyone see the G55 race?
Saw the first one at Brands today, Charlie Robertson was fantastic, great pass and great pace. Didn't catch the 2nd race, how was it?

Really glad with the win!! Extremely pleased! Added to the 3rd place yesterday :) erm the grid was flipped, just the top 6 though so we started 6th, battled up through 2nd, then when going for the lead, he came together with huyton, leading to a puncture so we changed it, and sent him back out and he got fastest lap and some points

Back