KTCC Season 1 || Final race todayFull 

There'll be some testing tonight at 8 PM, if I'm not mistaken. @KamyKaze1098?
Today's Pre-season race:

Qualify - 10 minutes Silverstone International
Race 1 - Silverstone International 14 laps
Race 2 - Nurburgring GP/F 12 laps reverse grid

Specs for test:
Nissan Silvia spec-R AERO (S15) Touring Car '02

• 276 BHP
  • 1140 Kg

Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX GSR Touring Car '05
  • 305 BHP
  • 1120 Kg

Honda Integra Type R (DC5) Touring Car '04
  • 255 BHP
  • 950 Kg

Volkswagen Scirocco GT24 Base Model '08
  • 285 BHP
  • 1120 Kg

I'm not going to do very well tonight, haven't tuned the car to anywhere near where it should be, and I just don't play GT6 except for Monday nights haha! Tonight will be good for experimenting and testing what the other cars are capable of, here's to a great pre-season evening :)

Hopefully by next week, I won't be facing 60mph winds destroying my connection, and I should have a wheel to play with!

Think I'm gonna pull out of this, standard of driving from some individuals is frustrating. Last season I got took out many times but let it slide, can't be bothered with it again :banghead:

Sorry to all in the xflow/me incident. I did my best to avoid any crashes. Dont want start a bitch fest.. More to clear things up. Math, replying to your finger pointing in the server, I watched the replay and at the time of the incident I had already rejoined and was on the track for a while. There was room to move out the way of me or even take to the grass like I had to. I agree I could have joined in a better place but due to the speed of departure and the less than desirable grip on the grass I slammed into the barrier which spit me back out onto the road. Also you had punted Dan off at the start of the lap? But thats not for me to comment on.

Cheers and sorry again to all involved

That one with Dan was an unfortunate accident of my fault, I'll admit. Don't wanna dwell on that incident either, let's move on.

The incident later on with Dan was just an accident though: he went wide, I went in, he came back and hit my side. I'm guessing a team merger is out of the question...

Think I'm gonna pull out of this, standard of driving from some individuals is frustrating. Last season I got took out many times but let it slide, can't be bothered with it again :banghead:
If you feel like you're not having fun you should do it.
How much of it can be the lag?? In Nurb at the start braking for T1 your car sudenly stopped and I was behind hit you and bam, engine damage and wheel damage had to slow down and let everybody pass while damage disapeard

@Project_TCT what was the xflow/me incident you speak of? I can't really remember. :rolleyes: Was it when I span (span myself, no contact from anyone else) and came back into the road?

@Project_TCT what was the xflow/me incident you speak of? I can't really remember. :rolleyes: Was it when I span (span myself, no contact from anyone else) and came back into the road?
I do recall seeing you on the sideline before the big shunt. I think it's that one.

you span on lap2 i think then i clipped your rear end as you were sideways on the track? while trying to avoid you which in turn i went off the track ha

Don't know how I managed to not collect you kamy! Was full opposite lock, waiting for the hit! Great race! Extremely glad HHC took their first win and their first double podium, be it in pre season, hope the form carries into the season and we can challenge for teams championship

Don't know how I managed to not collect you kamy! Was full opposite lock, waiting for the hit! Great race! Extremely glad HHC took their first win and their first double podium, be it in pre season, hope the form carries into the season and we can challenge for teams championship
Judging from these two races, KTCC will be much more unpredictable than the BTCC. 👍

That was really fun, sry for dropping out early, but I had to leave, and at that point I wouldn't make a difference at all, lol. I gotta improve ALOT, u guys are good! :)

Glad I found a half decent set up with the Evo, helped massively on a track I didn't know what so ever, still some fine tuning to do with Cam but we've got a good base, kamy looked quick aswell in the other Evo, know that Andy will be rapid in his aswell!

Some pictures from yesterday's session:

Silverstone_International_Circuit_3_ED.jpg

Silverstone_International_Circuit_5_ED.jpg

Silverstone_International_Circuit_4_ED.jpg
N_rburgring_GP_F_ED.jpg

Last edited:
Back