KTCC Season 1 || Final race todayFull 

Had a couple of good races where I wasn't expecting. Was in bad mood for racing but ig got better. Was hard to concentrate on race 1.
Race 2: my start was perfect and was leading by T1. You guys really need to practice your starts :P
Then at the end of the race I had the best fight ever in my online racing. I'll watch that a few times for sure.

Disapointed with all the quitters. Remember points will decide car choice priority for next season. So try and grab as many points as you can

If my Scirocco keeps misbehaving or I don't get any better with it, I doubt I'll come back next season. I'm finding it much harder to get it right than the Golf, I used basically the same setup for all of BTCC. I change the final gear a tiny bit on this one, and I lose a whole second off my time. Perhaps the Teggy was better after all. Damn my biased opinions. :mad: :P

If my Scirocco keeps misbehaving or I don't get any better with it, I doubt I'll come back next season. I'm finding it much harder to get it right than the Golf, I used basically the same setup for all of BTCC. I change the final gear a tiny bit on this one, and I lose a whole second off my time. Perhaps the Teggy was better after all. Damn my biased opinions. :mad: :P
Car is not the problem. I have this on my setup notes for Lancer:
"Scirocco - 2:08.513 in 2 laps"

Meaning I did that time with only 2 laps at the track with this car with the setup from Silverstone probably. I would do better if I would loose some time tunning it I think.

Car is not the problem. I have this on my setup notes for Lancer:
"Scirocco - 2:08.513 in 2 laps"

Meaning I did that time with only 2 laps at the track with this car with the setup from Silverstone probably. I would do better if I would loose some time tunning it I think.
You are still far better than I am, and I said I'm still struggling. I just find it hard to have fun racing here if I'm not feeling competitive. I enjoyed BH because I was still able to run well, despite my extreme unluckyness on both races. Here, I was really sloppy and lost a whole second from practice to qualifying.

P.S.: forgot to say this in the lobby, but sorry for the bump @motoraza, I was late on the brakes.

Last edited:
Don't worry about it Matheus, I realised a long time ago that I'm not going to be anything like I was in BTCC for this series. I'm basically just here for the competitive atmosphere and the fun, although I do still try xD

Results and standings updated.
Standings allready show points after dropped round, but are still ordered with total points

Results

Results_3_4.png

Standings
Standings_after_round_4.png

Team Standings
Team_standings_after_round_4.png

Glad to see most people had two great races! Can't wait to get back out on track with you all!! Hopefully the testing schedule doesn't change

Missed you @luSAMfc sure we would of had some great racing again.

Great racing and happy to race with most in the field. But guys remember its a long season ANYTHING could happen.

Can't wait for the next race and Kamy your doing a great job. :cheers::mischievous::scared:👍:D:gtpflag:

Anyone else driven in Spa already? I ran a few laps yesterday while fixing the gearbox; feels pretty smooth and I'm using 5 gears instead of 4 now. Got 2:34.0, but didn't run a lot of laps.

Please tell me someone is up for pounding round online? Might have one of mates coming on btw, he possibly could be quick

Back