KTCC Season 1 || Final race todayFull 

Results updated:

Warning for driver @luSAMfc for wreckless driving

Drivers @swiftsmith @K1utch @R Ercole will be dropped from series if they fail to show up and finish both races.
Results

Results_5_6.png

Standings
Standings_after_round_6.png

Team Standings
Team_standings_after_round_6.png

Done some practice and keeping under a 1.00:000 is hard but possible. I can do it but it's a struggle after 10 laps ish.

Anyone done any practiceing and got in the 58:***. ?????????????????????????????

I'm going to have to withdraw unfortunately! My schedule is mental! On the way home from Donington now, and leaving for silverstone tomorrow night, sorry guys! Best of luck to everyone!

I'm going to have to withdraw unfortunately! My schedule is mental! On the way home from Donington now, and leaving for silverstone tomorrow night, sorry guys! Best of luck to everyone!

Was great racing with you, hope to see you on track in the future 👍
Good luck with that horrible job of yours :lol: :cheers:

Yeah I would hate to be leaving Donington park and heading to Silverstone :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
But yeah hope to see you soon :cheers:

Yeah it's a hard life haha! If
I'm free I may come on and watch when I'm home

Was great racing with you, hope to see you on track in the future 👍
Good luck with that horrible job of yours :lol: :cheers:

Fingers crossed mate! Thank you haha

What is a reasonable time for practice so far. I missed the last round as I had to work late and couldnt make it

Finally got my first win. Some fists were thrown in the air in celebration :P

Found out a setting in the setup was reset to default on previous races and that was holding me down. I hope I can keep this speed next races.
2nd race made a mistake trying to reach the lead as soon as possible. Need to calm down. In Spa did the same thing. :/

Still lost a few points to Andy but was a good race "weekend" 👍

Sorry and Thank you for your patience with my crazy connection

Had two very good action packed races and enjoyed every minute. But would have loved some better results.
I think Frag put a jinx on me cause ever since he said I was in the lead for 4th place I've had bad races. Haha joking it's all part of racing and I'm coming for you Team Purple Swag.:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Series Information

Drivers @swiftsmith @K1utch @R Ercole are no longer part of this series due to failure to show up or finish the first 4 rounds.

That makes the total number of sign ups availiable 5, with the cars availiable are:

Scirocco 2
Lancer 1
Integra 2

Back