KTM Reveals New 600hp X-BOW GTX Race Car

> This is a fledgling category that, confusingly, is supposed to bridge the gap between GT4 and GT2

I think this is meant to be "bridge the gap between GT4 and GT3"

This I like from the article pic!

Not the biggest fan of the X-Bow but would make an excellent entry to the race category cars in GT Sport and as MIE1992 just said if the
Xbow were moved from N-Class to Gr 4 car.

Hope to see more pics soon!

Not the biggest fan of the X-Bow but would make an excellent entry to the race category cars in GT Sport and as MIE1992 just said if the

Pd could put in the real KTM Xbow GT4 in the game as project cars 2 has.
Screenshot_20200225-165134.png

I think the X-Bow R is (mostly) fine where it is in the N-Series, and I’d rather see the actual X-Bow GT4 go to Gr.4.

Wow. KTM only used to be known for making off-road motorcycles and now, they make this.

By the way, I wonder what specific transmission does this one have. It's not stated in the article so I think it's also worth to know.

Last edited:
I mean, when you post stuff that is literally the most painfully obvious stuff in existence, it's going to get pointed out.
And when you have to flock in threads for the sake of pointing it out, it only shows you have big problems that you can't even just urge yourself to ignore it.

Anyway, I guess I might just leave as well so this won't escalate into another pointless heated argument any further.

Not really an opinion as much as a fact. You didn't add anything new to the discussion. Great jerb picking up on the sarcasm
Oh great. Now there is more pointing out of fingers again. :indiff:

Because you said a silly thing. Just own it and laugh with us
Alright, I've edited the original post so it would make more sense in this thread. I guess it should be enough to make the two of you happy now.

Last edited:
Can't see them selling 20 cars, I don't think the whole of GT2 has sold 20 in total.

The test car looks better, this one looks a bit generic.
ReiterConcept1.jpg

Looks hot!

Ever since GT1 was disbanded and GT2 cars became GTE/LM I thought GT3 cars were due for a category reboot. Even more so now that GT3 cars are faster than GT2 & GT1 cars from 10 years ago.

The new GT2 class would have also likewise been called something else by now to avoid this confusion.
I'm not hearing much from the grapvine in terms of interest for this new category bar this post. What other manufacturers are jumping on this beside Audi and KTM?

Latest Posts

Back