Kubica injured in rally crash - Now rallying again...

c'mon it is my e-glory time after going against the whole forum lol. Predicting 1+ years to the future since december2011/january2012, solely based on news, f1 knowledge (know how to read f1 news) and without insider info.

I remember this happened at planet-f1 too, same situation.

c'mon it is my e-glory time after going against the whole forum lol. Predicting 1+ years to the future since december2011/january2012, solely based on news, f1 knowledge (know how to read f1 news) and without insider info.

I remember this happened at planet-f1 too, same situation.

Alright, go find it, re-post it with the link, and you win an e-cookie. And we'll never say you're wrong about this matter again.

Alright, go find it, re-post it with the link, and you win an e-cookie. And we'll never say you're wrong about this matter again.

Would be funny if a mod had removed said post. :sly:

And here is his car:

64164_501308446571674_1014930479_n.jpg

He'll be carrying the number 74 in Portugal.

I picked it up from a Polish fan forum. I'm told that it's a skin that was made for the within hours of the announcement.

He means that it will be a RRC-spec DS3 with that livery on it. Because the DS3 RRC doesn't appear in the game the livery was created in, the article had to use the DS3 WRC as the next-best alternative.

WRC-2 isn't a specification of car. It's simply the second-tier championship - like GP2 is to Formula 1. It's open to cars complying with Group R (R4 and R5), Super 2000, Group N and RRC regulations. I believe RRC was a manufacturer initiative that was originally intended to be the replacement category for Super 2000, but the FIA introduced Group R instead so as to keep costs down and allow more freedom in what cars could be entered.

As Yogi Berra once said, it's deja-vu all over again - this isn't the first time Kubica has insisted that he only wants to finish the rally, only to build up a phenomenal lead and then crash out.

Kubica was fifth on the Fafe Rally Sprint - the Rally Portugal prologue - behind Dani Sordo, Mads Ostberg, Martin Prokop and Andreas Mikkelsen. He was the highest-placed non-WRC driver, less than a second off Mikkelsen's time andtwo seconds ahead of a group of local drivers in a variety of Super 2000 and Group N cars.

However, the truly big names - Sebastien Loeb, Sebastien Ogier, Jari-Matti Latvala and Mikko Hirvonen - weren't present at this year's event, so I wouldn't get too carried away.

So one day left in Spain. 4min ahead in first place and if he makes it to the end in top 2 he will be the WRC2 champion in his first year. Plus he gets to drive WRC car in next rally.

So one day left in Spain. 4min ahead in first place and if he makes it to the end in top 2 he will be the WRC2 champion in his first year. Plus he gets to drive WRC car in next rally.

Plus he is being considered for a full time Citroen WRT drive for 2014, rumour is he has already signed for M-Sport though.

Back