Cool if its funnier than Rat Race. I just might have to see it.Originally posted by Monsoon
that was the funniest movie i have seen since rat race! it is stupider than hell, but you HAVE to go see it!
Originally posted by Monsoon
that was the funniest movie i have seen since rat race! it is stupider than hell, but you HAVE to go see it!
Randymcchickenf3 years late for convo.....
there was a trailer for it at the end of Kung Pow. But I though it was a joke.KlostrophobicApparently there is going to be a sequel out next year.
It's only in the 'announced' stage, so it might never happen - just thought I'd point out that it could happen.
smellysocks12This movie is overrated garbage. Not funny at all except for the part with the cow.... and that part definitely isn't worth watching the entire movie. It's an awful attempt at trying to be funny.
Now Kung-Fu Hustle, that's a movie I'd like to see.
yeah, I think it is made from Tiger And Crane FistsMcLaren F1GTRThe girl is f'ing hilarious as well.
Been so long since I saw it.
But you guys do know this movie was a remake of an old Asian movie, just extremely edited.
However, I think Kung Fu Hustle is funnier.
rat race??? thats so silly!!! but kung pow rule!NocturnalPSCool if its funnier than Rat Race. I just might have to see it.![]()