Kunos Confirms "British Car Pack," New Fictional Circuit, and More For 2017

250GTO is probably a certainty. I'd like a 512S to take on the 917, a 312P to take on the 908, a 330P4 to go against the GT40 (even if the mk2 would be technically correct, it's still the most beautiful race car ever) That leaves three more choices. I suppose they would have to be modern road cars to prevent the pack from only appealing to some players.

Very cool to see. Should be pretty interesting.

What else would I like to see? Classics. I would love to see a big pack of classics. I'm thinking the usual suspects; Lancia Stratos, Alpine A110, Jag E-Type (well, hopefully in the British car pack), some more classic Ferrari models...

250GTO is probably a certainty. I'd like a 512S to take on the 917, a 312P to take on the 908, a 330P4 to go against the GT40 (even if the mk2 would be technically correct, it's still the most beautiful race car ever) That leaves three more choices. I suppose they would have to be modern road cars to prevent the pack from only appealing to some players.
This is why I think we will actually get more than 7 Ferraris. I would assume Ferrari would want their own picks to represent them too.

This is why I think we will actually get more than 7 Ferraris. I would assume Ferrari would want their own picks to represent them too.
Yes... Now AC has 24/25 Porches i guess Ferrari want her slice of the pie too... ;)
A game made by italian people with more german Porsche that italian Ferrari? No way! :P
BTW my avatar tells it all what is the brand i like the more... :D

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back