Kunos Confirms "British Car Pack," New Fictional Circuit, and More For 2017

Gimmie the Aston GT3 That's all I want

Unless they've finally come to an agreement, Aston won't be happening anytime soon.

But I don't have the game :(

You'll have plenty to enjoy if you're planning to pick it up soon, that's for sure. :D

And not all of us have PC! T-12 you rotten tease :(

I'm sorry! If it makes you guys feel any better, because the official car is on its way... the audio for the mod doesn't work anymore. :lol:

@Terronium-12 You have a slight error in the article. The Lotus 3-Eleven is on the way in 2017. We already have the 2-Eleven.

That's weird. I remember catching that before I wrapped things up. :odd:

I'll add to this that (thankfully) it is the Miata NA and not the NC that we should expect as a free DLC. ;)

This, however, I didn't catch. Thanks. :D

What is going on in my opinion is
(based on official announced cars)
British Pack:
-Mclaren 570
-Mclaren P1 GTR
-Lotus eleven 3
???
???

German Pack
-Audi R8 Ultra 2016
-Audi R18 E-Tron
-Audi TT VLN 2014
-Audi TT CUP 2015
-AudiSport quattro S1 E2
-BMW M6 GT3
???

Italian Pack 2
-Maserati MC12 GT1
-Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio
-Lamborghini Asterion
-Lamborghini Aventador
-Lamborghini Gallardo GT3
-Lamborghini Veneno
-Maserati Quattroporte
-Alfa Romeo 33 Stradale

Ferrari Pack
7 cars chosen by community

Japan Pack 2
-Toyota Celica
-Toyota TS040 Hybrid
-Toyota GT86 GT4
???
???
???
???

How about catchin' up with the Porsche Pack Volume 2 & Red Pack for the PS4 before ya start dazzling us with your future swag???
Yeah...that's what I thought!

So true, I believe that's all due in January though, and it's January now!

Should we start a community "what Ferrari" thread for Assetto? I'd be voting for F50 GT and 550 barchetta* for being bonkers and beautiful respectively.

*Edit: Roof down dammit, my god that roof kills the car!

I'd be voting for a 1970 Ferrari 512S and 1971 512M to compete with the Porsche 917.

I hope they do start thinking about putting in cars to compete with what they have already announced - e.g. 1958 Vanwall to go with the Maserati 250F.

1973 McLaren M8F to compete with the Porsche 917 / 30 etc.

I'd be voting for a 1970 Ferrari 512S and 1971 512M to compete with the Porsche 917.

I hope they do start thinking about putting in cars to compete with what they have already announced - e.g. 1958 Vanwall to go with the Maserati 250F.

1973 McLaren M8F to compete with the Porsche 917 / 30 etc.
I totally agree...
We need the Ferrari that raced against the Porsches and other historic cars we already have in the game...
Like the ferrari 512 BB/LM that raced against the 935/78 moby dick...

I know the graphics are average but I'm really loving this on PS4. Probably my favourite driving game at the moment.

Will the season pass cover the upcoming DLC as well?
Season pass on console covers all 3 Porsche Packs, the Japanese Pack (already released) and the Red Pack.

Should we start a community "what Ferrari" thread for Assetto? I'd be voting for F50 GT and 550 barchetta* for being bonkers and beautiful respectively.

*Edit: Roof down dammit, my god that roof kills the car!
I could go for a regular F50, for sure...They made three Ferrari F50 GT's. I don't think there is a snowball's chance in Hades we would get the GT version. The 550 looks really nice. I have pretty much forgotten about that car. I think it was sold in the late 90s which was a very drug & alcohol fueled period in my life. :lol: If I'm not mistaken, the Ferrari 550 was the first front engine V12 in like 30 years or thereabouts. I think. :dopey:

I could go for a regular F50, for sure...They made three Ferrari F50 GT's. I don't think there is a snowball's chance in Hades we would get the GT version. The 550 looks really nice. I have pretty much forgotten about that car. I think it was sold in the late 90s which was a very drug & alcohol fueled period in my life. :lol: If I'm not mistaken, the Ferrari 550 was the first front engine V12 in like 30 years or thereabouts. I think. :dopey:

Ferrari 456GT is front engine V12 RWD GT, sold from 1992, the last with pop up lights. If you mean 2 seater GT front engine V12 RWD, then 550 is the first after about 20+ years since 365 GTB/4 Daytona.

the 3 Ferrari i want?
Testarossa
512 BB/LM
330 P4

And some F1 ones from 50 and 60 ofc

The more Ferrari the best...

And ofc more of the other brands too, in particular racing cars to fill the rooster of the categories that has less models (GT1, GT2, GT4, LMP1/2, and so on)

The original mod that the official content is based on has been available for a good while. You could have gotten a taste already. :P

Of course, with the recent updates, most mod cars become broken. Anywhere from simply no sound to unloadable. Seems the only mods immune to updates are tracks.

I'm really happy to get an official Miata NA. Already have the mod version, but it feels a bit off, albeit still very close. My real life NA has mods like a rollbar, carbon fiber hardtop, stiffer shocks/springs, so it won't be a direct comparison. But it should still help me get faster I hope!

I agree on the vintage Ferrari choices, since we have the rival Porsches already.

What is going on in my opinion is
(based on official announced cars)
British Pack:
-Mclaren 570
-Mclaren P1 GTR
-Lotus eleven 3
???
???

German Pack
-Audi R8 Ultra 2016
-Audi R18 E-Tron
-Audi TT VLN 2014
-Audi TT CUP 2015
-AudiSport quattro S1 E2
-BMW M6 GT3
???

Italian Pack 2
-Maserati MC12 GT1
-Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio
-Lamborghini Asterion
-Lamborghini Aventador
-Lamborghini Gallardo GT3
-Lamborghini Veneno
-Maserati Quattroporte
-Alfa Romeo 33 Stradale

Ferrari Pack
7 cars chosen by community

Japan Pack 2
-Toyota Celica
-Toyota TS040 Hybrid
-Toyota GT86 GT4
???
???
???
???

GOOD WORK!

I was disappointed with 7 Ferraris being announced, i kinda expected a larger number. It is harder to cover all bases now. I would like a 355 challenge, 360cs. F430 scud, 458 speciale, F50 and F50 GT1, this years 488 challenge, some vintage F1s and race cars. I think kunos should reconsider, 7 road cars and 7 race cars, then get excited and announce another 7 like they did with the Porsche packs. As for the British pack i hope we get a Caterham, BAC Mono, Arial Atom, and maybe a Zenos and it would be a good opportunity to get another track in game and cover the costs.

One Ferrari that always seems to be overlooked in racing games is the Ferrari 456. IIRC it was only in Need for Speed III Hot Pursuit, I haven't seen it in any other games. Would love to see it in Assetto Corsa!

Latest Posts

Back