Kush Drift Crew - Under Construction

We are a chill crew of friends that enjoy drifting on gt5. We show the respect we get and dont deal with drama. We are looking to be innovators in the drift community and to help build it up more. We have great ideas on the way so keep an eye out for our rooms. We are currently still building up the team and will have names of members up soon.

Recruitment-
Invitation only and approved by OG

Rules-
Show respect
Keep your cool
Drift with other members if you see them online
Help with Drift Comps when you can
Dont give the crew a bad name
FR MR RR Drifting ONLY

Room Rules-
Comfort Hard tires only
Everything else will be turned off besides ABS
NO AWD
If your crashing into people or just starting s*** you will get kicked

Team Info:
Color-Verde Draco Green body, Reflex Spice rims

Team Members-

OG-KushDC(Leader)
RAMBO-KushDC(Co-Leader

Squads-
OsakaHQ
GTDS

Alias Teams-
LoiterSquad
Nemesis
White Smoke Gang

If interested in participating in our comps add KDC_CompTime

Last edited:
Welcome to GTP, the home of seriously serious business.

imagesqtbnANd9GcRJaYlkkAMmGaiQZxeBqIe5DriF3NK7seaGuExrXBXuLDRej_VRt1.jpg

What up Tomkat!!! Glad to see you finally over here on GTP...

I'm still working on that video that had you in it... It should be the next video I put out though...

Check my video thread in the GTP Drift Video section...

Finished the video that you got in... :sly:

thanks for judging the other night for us killer ill catch you on soon

also please welcome the new addition to the comf hard team "flipsk8er1213" this guy has steez for days

btw everyone who sees this we are still looking for more comfort soft tire drivers so if interested get at me as for comf hard we are pretty full but if you got the skill then get at us we may still want you

Last edited:
btw everyone who sees this we are still looking for 2 more comfort soft tire drivers so if interested get at me as for comf hard we are pretty full but if you got the skill then get at us we may still want you

Last edited:
Jeebus Tom, edit your last post instead of triple posting lmao That's a new record! I'll catch up with you soon broski <3 ;D

okay for the love of god he triple posted on his own thread who the hell cares. i honestly dont get whats annoying about that in any way, and he should be able to do whatever he wants on his own thread. jeeeeez.

but yeah flipsk8r has steeze for weeks and weeks and weeks and he beat me in a battle cuz i was in the worst car the game has ever seen but thats ok i guess.

btw, tomkat, did vader kill you yet or did he have mercy hahahahahaha

okay for the love of god he triple posted on his own thread who the hell cares. i honestly dont get whats annoying about that in any way, and he should be able to do whatever he wants on his own thread. jeeeeez.

Why we make a big fuss about it, is because it is clearly stated in the AUP which you agree too when you signed up for this website. Multi-posts are looked upon as spamming. Mods DO NOT like it and we are lookin out for him/her.

and another good addition to the Kush Drift Crew this week "rrrrmechanic"

also sorry for the triple post lol i didnt read the rules as you can tell

Hey mate, I was in your server earlier when you had the comp... You think I could maybe have a chance at joining you guys? Cheers, Ian :)

it would be interesting to see how many people actually read the terms and agreements etc when they join websites lol. i still think its dumb either way. btw sorry i couldn't get on tonight, my sister sleeps next door and the sound of me on the mic and the volume of the tv goes right thru the walls

Back