Kush Drift Crew - Under Construction

risewithefallen
it would be interesting to see how many people actually read the terms and agreements etc when they join websites lol. i still think its dumb either way. btw sorry i couldn't get on tonight, my sister sleeps next door and the sound of me on the mic and the volume of the tv goes right thru the walls

Quite alot of people. It really easy not to abuse it. Just keep the Facebook drama talk off it.

-Tom, sorry for not being online like, at all lately haha i've been so busy and a bunch of my homeys are flyin out to go to college and such so I've had priorities in other places besides GT5.

-Tom, sorry for not being online like, at all lately haha i've been so busy and a bunch of my homeys are flyin out to go to college and such so I've had priorities in other places besides GT5.

dude dont even worry about it we here at Kush Drift Crew know you got a life outside the drift community so no worries if you havent been on im the same im usually at my girls over the weekends so like i said no worries

Keep it on the track guys. last night my good homey was driving too fast, it was dark and it was raining, and he lost control, rolled several times, had no seatbelt on and flew out of the car, cracked his skull pretty severely, and also broke his neck. if he was driving at a regular pace he would probably be at work today living his normal life, but instead he might never walk again. He had three amateur sponsorships for skateboarding from Zumiez, and a few local companies that you probably don't know of, and its a very real possibility that he may never skate again.

so please, please just keep it off the streets and on the track, for your own sake.

risewithefallen
Keep it on the track guys. last night my good homey was driving too fast, it was dark and it was raining, and he lost control, rolled several times, had no seatbelt on and flew out of the car, cracked his skull pretty severely, and also broke his neck. if he was driving at a regular pace he would probably be at work today living his normal life, but instead he might never walk again. He had three amateur sponsorships for skateboarding from Zumiez, and a few local companies that you probably don't know of, and its a very real possibility that he may never skate again.

so please, please just keep it off the streets and on the track, for your own sake.

+1 man. Its not right that people do that. The tracks are very far away from me so i just find some open tarmac, but definately not the road.
+ people should allways wear a seatbelt, nomatter what.

Its very brave of you to come out and tell everyone, and i have massive respect for you.

I really wish your friend luck and hope hes okay. My neighbour passed out in a car and hit an oncoming car and died, so i know how it feels cause he minded me when i was small and we were allways very close with him.

i hear ya rise same thing happened to some friends when i was 16 except drunk driving... seatbelts are necessary. they should come out with those one that automatically buckle you in like the old toyotas

Yeah rise's (homie) was most likey not used to rwd just to throw it in there since it was new bmw. :indiff: but thats the rain + rwd usually means crash if you are driving fast on a narrow PA road. Just dont do it when its raining and always wear your seatbelt!

Last edited:
i hear ya rise same thing happened to some friends when i was 16 except drunk driving... seatbelts are necessary. they should come out with those one that automatically buckle you in like the old toyotas

NO, NEVER, those seatbelts are soooo annoying haha! People should just buckle up and drive carefully when the weather is bad.

And @CREDGUY I doubt the beamer was new in any way cuz he's 19 or 20 and probably can't afford a newer BMW.

NO, NEVER, those seatbelts are soooo annoying haha! People should just buckle up and drive carefully when the weather is bad.

And @CREDGUY I doubt the beamer was new in any way cuz he's 19 or 20 and probably can't afford a newer BMW.

It wasnt a 2010 it was a car that he just bought
as in new

Just dropping in to let you all know of my new thread, "General Drifting Chat". Hope to see you drop in and say hi! :)

That would be the same as bumping, which is frowned upon by mods, due to it looking like spamming. Please if you want to bump the thread back up to the top make sure you post something informative inside of it.

yooo dudes i need to join. Long time drift veteran and kush grower Reporting for duty!
i am really good at tandems and competitions. just recently got a ps3 finally but i am used to drifting in sims (rfactor,Liveforspeed)
G25/Headset owner. plz let me know.

navaroxx
yooo dudes i need to join. Long time drift veteran and kush grower Reporting for duty!
i am really good at tandems and competitions. just recently got a ps3 finally but i am used to drifting in sims (rfactor,Liveforspeed)

There you go

[QUOTE="risewithefallen]
most of the mods i've dealt with on this forum seem to be a little uptight.[/QUOTE]

It would probably be bestnot to say that

OG. It was good drifting w/ you the other day. Keep up the good work my dude and see you on the track.

It would probably be bestnot to say that

Maybe, maybe not, but its better if the people behind GTP see that than it is for them to not see it. I know if I was running a forum or something of similar nature I would want to get honest feedback from the users, good or bad, rather than "Oh yeah GTP is just great, perfect in every way." Now, this isn't to say that GTP isn't a great website, because its actually at the top of my list of favorites on my web browser haha, but its not perfect.

I don't think any large forum is perfect. Too many members that make useless posts and usually any mod would get tired of that, I don't blame them.👍

for sure for sure find me online THEOGTOMKAT and ill give you a shot. how long have you been drifting on gt5?

Back