Kush Drift Crew - Under Construction

The OG TomKat
sick dude ill send you one as soon as i get on again probably tomorrow night.

No problem pal and i have your comp-time Account added :)

sooo this thursday i was bombing down a large hill on my skateboard when an suv came out of nowheres and pulled across my lane.. i tried turning but it was too late and i still hit the car at a glancing angle doin a solid 15-20mph. so i have a broken collarbone and nasty roadrash and its basically really difficult to drift so Tom you can put me on the Disabled List for a few weeks haha. its a miracle i didn't hit my head and get more serious injuries so i'm thankful for that at least..

sooo this thursday i was bombing down a large hill on my skateboard when an suv came out of nowheres and pulled across my lane.. i tried turning but it was too late and i still hit the car at a glancing angle doin a solid 15-20mph. so i have a broken collarbone and nasty roadrash and its basically really difficult to drift so Tom you can put me on the Disabled List for a few weeks haha. its a miracle i didn't hit my head and get more serious injuries so i'm thankful for that at least..

amateur lol just kidding that sucks but some old folks are probably stoked cause their finally doing something about these damn kids skateboarding on the sidewalk hahaha

amateur lol just kidding that sucks but some old folks are probably stoked cause their finally doing something about these damn kids skateboarding on the sidewalk hahaha

hahahaha tom you can bite me ;) those old people weren't so stoked actually haha

Sooooo time to talk serious business..
I am finding that the amount of activity on this team is fairly low.. hardly anyone is ever online from the team, and it seems like most of the people who do get online get onto other games. I personally feel quite disconnected from the team, seeing as there's little to no activity anymore. I really enjoyed being on the team for the time that activity was frequent, and i realize that real life should always take priority over a video game and that people can't always get online all the time. I'm a witness to this myself, seeing as i miss entire weeks at a time due to my parents being split up and only having wireless internet at my Mom's. I guess what i'm really trying to say (and really do not want to have to say...) is, that if activity doesn't really increase, then i'll probably leave Kush Drift Crew in search of another team. I'm not hinting that we should all be online all the time every single day, because such expectations are unrealistic, but i don't think that one or two times a week is an unreasonable expectation.

yea i hear ya rise and truthfully ive been thinking about passing on the team to one of the vp's so if you want talk to gv or lemon and see what they say ill send them a message online telling them whats up ive just been so busy lately with my new job and being at my girlfriends. sorry to say but im passing on the torch but no hard feelings i understand exactly what your saying and noticed this myself too im still down to be on the team but i dont know how often ill be on.

yea i hear ya rise and truthfully ive been thinking about passing on the team to one of the vp's so if you want talk to gv or lemon and see what they say ill send them a message online telling them whats up ive just been so busy lately with my new job and being at my girlfriends. sorry to say but im passing on the torch but no hard feelings i understand exactly what your saying and noticed this myself too im still down to be on the team but i dont know how often ill be on.

if you do decide to pass on the torch then i think GV is the only co-leader. if he doesn't want to be leader then i'm more than happy to take over 👍

Last edited:
Sorry about the team guys, I personally know how difficult it is to manage a team. Being a single father and have a girlfriend myself, but she doesnt care if I play. She wants to play too lol

LOL spank, i hear more of those and the GFs are pretty good in COD lol. My collegue at work ( shes 28 ) also plays cod haha and shes pretty good !!

On topic : Im gonna miss you tomkat, your comps were always great. I really developed myself there by winning from big names with DS3 and wheels,I even defeated one of my idols "driftkng" of my own team haha.

Hope to see you soon, you are one if the best in that BMW

If I wasnt on my phone now Id picture talk lol.

Get MW3 ! And lets stop ruining these peoples thread lol.

You got da KUSH i got da dope lets get it poppin playa!

Its good to see someone else is going to lead the team, thats better then ending !

LOL spank, i hear more of those and the GFs are pretty good in COD lol. My collegue at work ( shes 28 ) also plays cod haha and shes pretty good !!

On topic : Im gonna miss you tomkat, your comps were always great. I really developed myself there by winning from big names with DS3 and wheels,I even defeated one of my idols "driftkng" of my own team haha.

Hope to see you soon, you are one if the best in that BMW

hopefully tom passes on the torch to someone who keeps those comps going! (cough me cough? lol)

ill keep the comps going no doubt but im just not on nearly as often but ill be getting on more often soon it seems like a lot of people have been falling off gt5 but i will be seeing everyone on soon just been busy lately thats all... well that netflix and red dead redemption i just got the zombie pack with the game. i may just keep the torch and just try to get the co leaders to help on activity.

So am I taking you off VDC list?

Edit:

Will do demo of this tomorrow then will be doing it every Tuesday 2PM MST until I find a job. Hope you guys are interested enough to join in with me and just love getting sideways!

drop5_2.jpg

Last edited:
So am I taking you off VDC list?

Edit:

Will do demo of this tomorrow then will be doing it every Tuesday 2PM MST until I find a job. Hope you guys are interested enough to join in with me and just love getting sideways!

drop5_2.jpg

i'm definitely down.

risewithefallen
is there some sort of sign up for this like there is for VDC or is it just a show up and play sort of event?

First come first serve

I kinda figure that since you havent made an appearance since you signed up. I will take you off.

im down next time im on but you still may need to practice cause just because im rusty it doesn't mean my steez isn't still pristine and clean hahaha.

oh idol of course your steeze is fresh. but Spank is right.. i got 2nd out of a list that was pretty stacked if i do say so myself.

EDIT: KDC is pretty much over for me.. it was so much fun while it lasted but it seems like its gone past repair. No hard feelings Tom, you're still my idol <3, but kush will have to carry on without me from now on </3

Last edited:
oh idol of course your steeze is fresh. but Spank is right.. i got 2nd out of a list that was pretty stacked if i do say so myself.

EDIT: KDC is pretty much over for me.. it was so much fun while it lasted but it seems like its gone past repair. No hard feelings Tom, you're still my idol <3, but kush will have to carry on without me from now on </3

all good man no worries we didnt NEED you anyway hahaha just kidding ill catch you on soon. im going to bring my ps3 to my girls house so i can play here considering im over here more often then im at home so once i go home ill hop on and hopefully catch you but when i do we dill battle. also kdc is not beyond repair its just going through some construction. lol

Back