Kush Drift Crew - Under Construction

OG needs to be added to the official judge list 👍 and scrap the formula D rules haha

Last edited:
So how's the new Kush Drift Crew shaping up for you OG?

its going really good. I'm proud of everyone that is on it and how much they help me out with things by keeping an eye out. I've been really busy lately though so i haven't been on as much cause of my ged test and getting my harley running again but after july 11th i should be more free and pick up more speed on updating KDC.

The OG TomKat
its going really good. I'm proud of everyone that is on it and how much they help me out with things by keeping an eye out. I've been really busy lately though so i haven't been on as much cause of my ged test and getting my harley running again but after july 11th i should be more free and pick up more speed on updating KDC.

Glad to hear it bro. Let me know if you need help with anything. Always down to help a homey out

Im loving representing KDC its my kind of team drop5 i really didnt fit in cause none of them really smoke but when i join a room with you guys its everybody always on smoke break ( if you know what i mean ) KUSH all the way

Burger31
Im loving representing KDC its my kind of team drop5 i really didnt fit in cause none of them really smoke but when i join a room with you guys its everybody always on smoke break ( if you know what i mean ) KUSH all the way

I don't care if you smoke. I would if i didn't have responsibilities, but when you take it to a level where you just act stupid with it, then it gets annoying.

Stupid meaning (giggling about random times, slurring words, acting like you forgot what you were doing 2 minutes ago, etc ) when you joined D5 you were not like that, then you hung out with slick. Then you changed, i miss the you we first had. If he came back i would love to have him back on my team.

Sorru for jacking thread.

Fatman has never disrespected me or anyone my team, I actually never seen him disrespect anybody ever. He just likes to get googly is all :lol:

JustDrift893
Fatman has never disrespected me or anyone my team, I actually never seen him disrespect anybody ever. He just likes to get googly is all :lol:

I think what is being said is that word slurring and short term memory loss associated w/ herbal intake is unacceptable in a team setting...I'm guessing until science proves that thc causes homoerotic discussions ranging from masturbation to mustangs, that getting googly is not going to be tolerated....hehe..that being said, I'm glad you're on a team that suits you better Fatman!

Megamarcx84
I think what is being said is that word slurring and short term memory loss associated w/ herbal intake is unacceptable in a team setting...I'm guessing until science proves that thc causes homoerotic discussions ranging from masturbation to mustangs, that getting googly is not going to be tolerated....hehe..that being said, I'm glad you're on a team that suits you better Fatman!

👍

SPANK
I don't care if you smoke. I would if i didn't have responsibilities, but when you take it to a level where you just act stupid with it, then it gets annoying.

Stupid meaning (giggling about random times, slurring words, acting like you forgot what you were doing 2 minutes ago, etc ) when you joined D5 you were not like that, then you hung out with slick. Then you changed, i miss the you we first had. If he came back i would love to have him back on my team.

Sorru for jacking thread.

Slick is ALOT better person than you. I think 99% will agree. (that 1% being your lousy boys).

Back