Kyle Patrick Slipztrem Mercedes w125

• Thread starter danimac
  • 11 comments
It doesn't look like open-wheelers and formula cars (including older cars) are coming to GT Sport as of now (not yet confirmed) but then I remember hearing from the general discussion that Kaz himself said that open-wheelers are not coming. And by the way, that's a museum image, so that's no guarantee of the car being playable in the game (considering all the cars you see in the car list are late 2000's, early 2010's and the present).

Did Kyle Purchase Mercedes?

Shhhh, we haven't announced it yet!

@danimac - thanks for pointing this one out. For what it's worth though, it looks like that image is part of the renewed "Museum" feature Kazunori has talked about in previous interviews. I wouldn't count it as anything accessible for players, at least not yet.

Fun Fact 01: This car's successor, the W154, is drivable in FM6.
Fun Fact 02: If you want to get the attention of a staff member—or indeed, any GTPlanet member—the best way is to tag them (as I did at the beginning of this post). Using names in titles is actually one of the few ways a member won't get notified: I only saw this because I was very surprised to see my name in the Recent Posts section. :P

No W165, no deal.

I find the Museum aspect to be a bit of a conundrum, in that I still don't get why they're including paintings etc. However, I think it'd be cool (if a little self-referential / self-reverential) to include the old games as well, with the car models etc.

The evolution of video games, as an art form, is as interesting as any other, in principle.

TBH I'm more surprised by this one :D

jUp8flUylUI.jpg

Just saying, you can see this car hanged on a structure in GoodWood GT6. Perhaps it's a early model or a different type?

gt6-goodwood-2014-4.jpg

gt6-goodwood-2014-5.jpg

Just saying, you can see this car hanged on a structure in GoodWood GT6. Perhaps it's a early model or a different type?

gt6-goodwood-2014-4.jpg

gt6-goodwood-2014-5.jpg
The only reason it's there is because it was part of the Goodwood statue in 2016.

It's the W25, which is an earlier car (1934) and the sculpture itself was from 2014.
The theme being that they are Mercedes' first and (currently) last 8-cylinder GP cars.

Found this and at 14:50 mark I see a Mercedes w125 f1 classic in gt sport awesome, give me a shout out if its driveable in game hope so!

So off topic but around 13:00 to 14:45 The POV looks like your inside a helmet becuase the outside looks like a helmet and the sound. Does sound really good and the camera movement too!

Back