Kyouto | Dori Factory | ! KDF !

• Thread starter DriftRyuji
  • 247 comments
Has the spring broke in your pedals?
Mine was sticking, was fully of weed inside lmao .. + rebent the spring its 10x better than first of all. When the wheel breaks you can have them lol .. probley won't be long now

LOL :lol:

GreazyTee
I blew up 1 motor out of two, so it just died and stayed one side when starting up

Oh yeah .. mines starting to start up slower than usual iv got a big feeling today will be the last day .. let's see lol

Has the spring broke in your pedals?
Mine was sticking, was fully of weed inside lmao .. + rebent the spring its 10x better than first of all. When the wheel breaks you can have them lol .. probley won't be long now

Nah, the problem is the screw that attaches the base and the cover has ripped through the thread.

So essentially the spring doesn't have anything solid to push back against, made worse when I moved into an apartment with very soft carpet.

So my current fix is a large kitchen sponge shoved deep into the well :lol:

((Moderator!)) Iv tryed to upload photo from my phone but its saying invalid file. I'm using HTC

UrieHusky
Nah, the problem is the screw that attaches the base and the cover has ripped through the thread.

So essentially the spring doesn't have anything solid to push back against, made worse when I moved into an apartment with very soft carpet.

So my current fix is a large kitchen sponge shoved deep into the well :lol:

Oh Yeah I Know exactly what you mean, Sounds like a nice bodge fix. Haha.. I'm not sure if I know you, add me n we drift sometime DoriUnion_Nockz

Oh Yeah I Know exactly what you mean, Sounds like a nice bodge fix. Haha.. I'm not sure if I know you, add me n we drift sometime DoriUnion_Nockz

Sure thing 👍

Sorry Ryu for derailling your thread for a second on account of a joke :lol:

nockz
((Moderator!)) Iv tryed to upload photo from my phone but its saying invalid file. I'm using HTC

Where are you guys...
I Need Help, Quick enough to moan when I use slang text

Good Luck from Team Road Hunters

--------------
Team Road Hunters:
SnIpEr_ScOpZz-BR
qwas97
GuiiZiinHowBR
NoobzinBR

Everyone..
Please Re'add Kyouto-Nockz.
I'm no longer in DoriUnion as I was the only active member.... & If you want to be a goodfriend send me cars haha! Don't ask don't get #KDF

Everyone..
Please Re'add Kyouto-Nockz.
I'm no longer in DoriUnion as I was the only active member.... & If you want to be a goodfriend send me cars haha! Don't ask don't get #KDF

:lol: bro ill send you another car.

Gonna do team metting this weekend in do comp on friday in right now gonna do king of the hill so lobby will be up.

Sorry for double post

Back