Kyouto | Dori Factory | ! KDF !

• Thread starter DriftRyuji
  • 247 comments
Truly a shame..
Best of wishes to the rest.
PS: Ignore Red's double post^ :lol:

I don't care yo this site died along time ago. I wasn't disrespecting the team alot of them are my good friends, it's just a shame there leader keeps quitting on them. every one knows naokis history with teams lol.

Reddee
I don't care yo, I wasn't disrespecting the team alot of them are my good friends, it's just a shame there leader keeps quitting on them. every one knows naokis history with teams lol.

No dean i didnt say ignore what you said i meant ignore the fact that you posted it twice :lol:
Sorry for off topic*

No dean i didnt say ignore what you said i meant ignore the fact that you posted it twice :lol:
Sorry for off topic*

I know I edited lol. What I meant was I don't care if I double posted lol. They should update the damn app and it wouldn't happen.

Nockz have you got your G27 yet mate? I want to laugh at you ha ha

Reddee
I know I edited lol. What I meant was I don't care if I double posted lol. They should update the damn app and it wouldn't happen.

Nockz have you got your G27 yet mate? I want to laugh at you ha ha

Ohhh :lol:

Yeah this app needs an update!
Myself, back to Team'less once again Don't know what to do now, weather to ride solo or Team... Or take over Kyouto for what... Don't know if many teams out here would take me? This is the second time this has happened First DoriUnion, Kyouto, KDF.. & Yeah dean iv got my G27 iv texted ya

Yeah this app needs an update!
Myself, back to Team'less once again Don't know what to do now, weather to ride solo or Team... Or take over Kyouto for what... Don't know if many teams out here would take me? This is the second time this has happened First DoriUnion, Kyouto, KDF.. & Yeah dean iv got my G27 iv texted ya

If no one else will put themselves up for the challenge of leader then do it knocks, see how many members will stay on board and make this team into what everyone knows it has the potential to be. You have a few months before gt6 so get things stable recruit ect, you can do it

3/4 Days later... no reply from any apparent KDF/Kyouto, I Think I might aswell run this myself (Moderator Transfer Thread Please) Or I'm going to join a team only reason is I love teams & having regular drifters. any offers on please PM Me :) if not taking over this is what ill do.. everyone basically I brought G27 Off eBay! Used for one day n it ****ed up I got a full refund & brought brand new one off Logitech website @ £269 as standard delivery.. so one day I should have this week, but working all week so ill try and come online sometime.. Really can't wait for GTA!! I'll hopefully see most of you there.. nockz

Last edited:
3/4 Days later... no reply from any apparent KDF/Kyouto, I Think I might aswell run this myself (Moderator Transfer Thread Please) Or I'm going to join a team only reason is I love teams & having regular drifters. any offers on please PM Me :) if not taking over this is what ill do.. everyone basically I brought G27 Off eBay! Used for one day n it ****ed up I got a full refund & brought brand new one off Logitech website @ £269 as standard delivery.. so one day I should have this week, but working all week so ill try and come online sometime.. Really can't wait for GTA!! I'll hopefully see most of you there.. nockz

A g27 ****ed up? How?

Oh and he is about.. He was competing in drift bash yesterday using the prox account :/

Tanner350z
A g27 ****ed up? How?

I Brought it second hand off eBay ..
Phoned Logitech & they said its 3 Years old & the wheel kept cutting out every 1 Or 2 laps .. iv returned it & got a full refund =£180. ordered brand new one off logitech website its my own fault for being so tight lmao! I'm lucky I got my money back xD ...

DriftRyuji
Is there a problem about me using my own account but really who cares.

Soooooo.... When are you making another team? You know, get some more members to join. Then leave after a month or so. Then do it all again and again.

You sure are a great help to the community.
Maybe you shouldn't make another team nor be a leader of one.

@KDF team.
Just you guys figure out who is going to lead the team. Keep it going if you guys are friends. No reason to break apart because your leader isn't there anymore.

Is there a problem about me using my own account but really who cares.

Did I say I have a problem? In my eyes if your going to leave the team, ignoring them without explanation isn't the way to do it, and I have my own question. Even though I said no, why offer me a place on the team if you were leaving it less than 24 hours later?

Some people don't know why i leaft :lol: tanner, didn't you say you wanna join mld look at your attitude dude yea i'll admit did ask you if you wanna join but people got a life in dreams not play videos games allday :lol: ....but people try in tell me what i can't do im not the one who seats infront of a 🤬 T.V allday....in screen watch i can careless :lol: unacceptable stuff from people bye:lol: bye aint my faught if you cant read.

:confused: That grammar yo.

He said "its not my fault you can't read". Lol nao its not my fault you can't spell. Spell check can't even correct your spelling.

You seriously trying to say I don't have a life and sit in front of a tv all day? Ask anyone that has me as a friend I'm rarely on before 8 at night because I value my daughter before a play station so don't start that s**t, what's me wanting to join MLD got to do with this I merely said I'd seen you replying to a previous comment of no one seeing you. You got into a fit about it, I'm done, unless you have something politically correct with correct spellings please do not reply.

Nockz I hope you do well with KDF and if you need a hand with anything just ask bro

Everyone relax, Nao made his decision and that will be the end of it. Good luck to Tanner, Nockz and nao but what are we 10? If he wants to jump teams, let him do it. It does not effect any of us here really.

Everyone relax, Nao made his decision and that will be the end of it. Good luck to Tanner, Nockz and nao but what are we 10? If he wants to jump teams, let him do it. It does not effect any of us here really.

There's nothing wrong with shutting down teams to join another. Its really just the way he did it. Just leaving your team hanging without any notice that you will be leaving or anything. I don't know about you but that's pretty unofficial in my opinion.

Got my G27!!,
Don't understand why it came in matt black logitech box :S.. isit a newer version?

nockz
I'm using the GTPlanet Android app & its S*** says upload failed, how would I upload it on laptop? I'll Jump on now

You have to use a photo share site. Download Photo Bucket mobile.
Upload your picture there first, then copy the image link and paste it here.

Back