L-Ness Monster in GT5!

  • Thread starter Thread starter wejhvabewjty
  • 28 comments
  • 3,437 views
Messages
369
Spain
Spain
Messages
wejhvabewjty
1st of all, the credits are going to my friend (private) for the pic.

yvgt1iwuusmwsy0rj0.jpg


Comment, it´s simply amazing. This happened at Trial Mountain Circuit.
 



Old news dood.


Like, GT4 old.

:irked:👍
 
This is a bit old isnt it ??
 
next you're gonna tell me there's a monkey in a tree in gt5.
 
It's always been at Trial Mountain. Same with the monkey.
 
I've heard of it but never seen it until now. I guess I'm behind the times.
 
Hi, I'm earth, have we met?
 
its news to me. tell me more about this "monkey".
 
Too bad Nessie is standart...
 
Nessie was in GT4 as well? Don't recall. :dunce:

I recall the Monkey though. :dopey:
 
The monkey is also standart...:(
 
To those saying GT4 news... Try GT1.

👍 Tree'd!!! I was going to point that out :)


Also, there's no one hanging in the woods during the Wizard of Oz. Try not to 🤬 bricks ;)
 
FOR EVERYBODY TO KNOW, I KNOW THIS IS OLD, BUT IT IS JUST FOR THE PEOPLE THAT DON´T KNOW THAT EXISTS.

LOL I said know 3 times (4) :P
 
Pictures of it in GT1?

EDIT: BTW Ill be honest here I didnt even know there was a lake in trial mountain.
 
Just curious... did the friend who gave you the pic also tell you to post it on GTPlanet ? :)
 
To those saying GT4 news... Try GT1.

Trial Mountain in GT1 did not feature a lake at the bottom of the hill, so, therefore, Nessie did not exist in that turn in GT1.
 
I´ve heard of it, but I never seen it. Thanks, OP.

I thought that PD didn´t do these type of things. Other than GT Monkey, which has nothing odd to it, a Plesiosaurus(what ever) has really surprised me!

I can´t imagine one of the programers aproching Yamauchi San: "Mr Yamauchi, can we add a presumed extinct dinosaur in Trail Mountain´s lake?" Mr. Yamauchi answers in a very noble and serious way: "Yes, please. Go ahead."
 
Looks like a submarine with a head stuck on it to fake a nessi sighting to me...
 
Back