GavBlade Messages 315 Messages WhiteHawk1889 Jan 25, 2012 #1 I'm after an L23 ticket so I can get the Sauber Mercedes C9. Does anyone have one that they would trade for a Level 1000 ticket? A ticket for a ticket is a fair trade IMO but I am willing to trade race suits, helmets, cars etc if necessary.
I'm after an L23 ticket so I can get the Sauber Mercedes C9. Does anyone have one that they would trade for a Level 1000 ticket? A ticket for a ticket is a fair trade IMO but I am willing to trade race suits, helmets, cars etc if necessary.
Racin-Rev Premium Messages 705 Indiana/USA Messages Racin-Rev Jan 26, 2012 #2 Send FR to Racin-Rev -- I will send a Lvl 23 later this evening
GavBlade Messages 315 Messages WhiteHawk1889 Jan 26, 2012 #3 Thank you very much. FR sent. Do you want the L1000 ticket (or anything else) in return?
Raaj85 Messages 79 Messages Raaj85 Jan 26, 2012 #4 in general ticket for ticket is ok, but level 23 is one of the best tickets and the 1000 is **** coz its just a lucky dip really...
in general ticket for ticket is ok, but level 23 is one of the best tickets and the 1000 is **** coz its just a lucky dip really...