la deriva mafiosa International GT5

Me and my friend desperately need some members in our team if you are interested contact PSN ID: andycool12345
If you would like to join us

It doesnt matter how good you are to join!!
We also do giveaways to our members aswell wazza29 doese them to reward our members.
Our team has some history from when we used to drift on GT3 so theres some history involved.

We are always aiming to get better and practise more so we can achieve higher respect.
We may only be a little drift team but we aim to grow we will except people from around the world so its multicultural.This team also respects other clans so we all get along.

Our colours are:

RIMS: YELLOW OR BLACK
BODY: BLACK GREY OR YELLOW

Thankyou for your time

seriously.jpg

Any reason for new thread?

:lol:
Just because they are not on GTP doesnt mean they dont exist...
BNRDRIFTMAFIA is the leader and a good friend of mine. He also drifts in real life.
Be unique and pick a name that isnt taken.

Well im sorry but there are probarbly 100s of drift mafias in the world on gt5 anyway cheers for letting me know

No, there is only one. The original Drift Mafia. Now there is two. You guys are the imposters.
If you wanna play that "We been around since GT3" game. The original Drift Mafia has been drifting in REAL LIFE even before GT3 and they are located right here in New York and the states around it.
Just pick a new name.

Last edited:
Hows about no why should i its just a game just leave us to it and i said on GT5

Whatever you say man just remember your stealing another teams name. Not original at all. Thats actually embarrassing that i gave you the heads up and you refused to switch, no respect to the people that have been puting work in longer than you. Now if you proceed to keep the name dont be surprised if you get called "posers" :lol:

Well we actually put it in italien so is tht ok its so ppl can understand it instead of it being in italien

la deriva mafiosa is the new name thn

Last edited by a moderator:
Taking the name of a team that already exists? Burst did it, I don't care.

It's just that this guy's terrible spelling errors, multiple threads, and god-awful OP is totally neglected by the Mods. Not to mention the ULTRA McMansion that is the Triple Post. Yet, if I were to say that I was going to have chicken for dinner, the GTP Police would be outside my door holding the "ban hammer".

It's just that this guy's terrible spelling errors, multiple threads, and god-awful OP is totally neglected by the Mods. Not to mention the ULTRA McMansion that is the Triple Post. Yet, if I were to say that I was going to have chicken for dinner, the GTP Police would be outside my door holding the "ban hammer".

We only wave ban hammers at things that are actually against the rules and that we know about - through chance or reporting. Eating chicken is not against the rules. Since you have no points or warnings yet, what exactly is your problem with the staff?

As a further note, since no-one bothered to report this despite knowing it was against the rules, why are we being derided for not acting on it?

Taking the name of a team that already exists? Burst did it, I don't care.

Thats a bit different Burst is a real life team, this GT5 Team Burst are fans of the real life Burst.
So it makes no sence to take a GT5 Team name that already exists and use it again :lol:

We only wave ban hammers at things that are actually against the rules and that we know about - through chance or reporting. Eating chicken is not against the rules. Since you have no points or warnings yet, what exactly is your problem with the staff?

As a further note, since no-one bothered to report this despite knowing it was against the rules, why are we being derided for not acting on it?

It's not a problem that I have with the staff as a whole. It's just that, they jump on the existing team threads and wreak havoc complaining about off-topic chatter. Then it seems like things like this just slide on past.

I respect the admins and I know people have lives outside of GTP, but it seems like the people that have been on this site longer and put effort into this sub-forum get thrashed more than the new guys that break EVERY rule in the OP and make this sub-forum look.... :crazy:

@ killer BURST never stole or copied any name DUMAN named the team before he new a real life team BURST existed & why you giving people such a hard time over the names or threads if their as bad as you say then why do you bother reading them if not to just troll them. P.S the Drop5 name wasnt totally original either its a clothing range but i've never heard you mention that. my main point is unless you make a new word up then no name is original.

seems like

You know that well-known phrase about assumptions?

Most moderation is done through private messages in the first instance. The thing about private messages is that they are private - only the person receiving it and the staff know about it.

When it's a large group of people who determine the rules don't apply to them as a body, it's less effective to PM every single one of them than it is to make a public post reaffirming the point that this determination is flawed. Most of the time, most of the group pays attention - so we only have to PM a few after that point.

Thank you for taking what I said out of context and making it look like a baseless assumption. Much appreciated. 👍

@Lerk: I brought up BURST because you guys were given a bit of flack when the team first started out on GTP, but it wasn't a big enough deal so everyone dropped it. I was using that as an example and if you read what I said, I said that I didn't care about the fact that the name of a real team was being used.

When it comes to the name of Drop5, that's a different story. Spank came up with that name out of the blue and went with it. I'd love to see that clothing line, though.

But, back to what the mod was saying. I'm not trying to argue with you. I would just like a little fair rule over this sub-forum because we are looked at like the alley-rats of GTP. If the mod team is strict with one or two teams, why be so lenient with other teams? Just looking for a little balance is all. :/

LERK84
@ killer BURST never stole or copied any name DUMAN named the team before he new a real life team BURST existed & why you giving people such a hard time over the names or threads if their as bad as you say then why do you bother reading them if not to just troll them. P.S the Drop5 name wasnt totally original either its a clothing range but i've never heard you mention that. my main point is unless you make a new word up then no name is original.

I actually thought of it myself.

LERK84

Thankyou and that is true all i wanted to do is make a team up and i get all this

Thankyou and that is true all i wanted to do is make a team up and i get all this

Taking a GT5 Team name that already exists kinda is a bad idea.. Dont want bad rep coming your way for something the other team did and Vice Versa.. Also Im pretty sure Black/Yellow colours are already used.. Could be wrong though..

You might also want to fix your sentence structures. GTP is like an English council and you have to speak like a proper gentlemen or something like that. Just cap. your "I's" and finish your sentence with the right punctuation? <-- See what I didn't do there :sly:

:lol:

Thank you for taking what I said out of context and making it look like a baseless assumption. Much appreciated. 👍

Thanks for denigrating the entire staff because you're completely unaware of what happens in private messages and lying about us to make your "point". Much appreciated 👍

But, back to what the mod was saying. I'm not trying to argue with you. I would just like a little fair rule over this sub-forum because we are looked at like the alley-rats of GTP. If the mod team is strict with one or two teams, why be so lenient with other teams? Just looking for a little balance is all. :/

We are not strict or lenient with anyone. We're even and balanced.

We can only act on what we're aware of. We become aware of things by chance - browsing past - or by responsible members of the site reporting them. Notice how you complained about how Andycool12345 was behaving against the rules, but didn't bother to report it? Why was that?

Of course it'll "seem like" lenience if we don't act on something we're not aware of - we're not aware of it! Of course it'll "seem like" lenience if we don't act publicly on something when it's done privately. What you've done is converted "seems like" into fact and used it to denigrate the whole staff, using a situation where you should have reported someone to have a go at us instead.

If you have any issues with any moderation action then, just as it says in the site's FAQ, you should contact Jordan, the site owner. Not complain about it in someone else's thread.

The self-labelling of this subforum as "alley-rats" is interesting. We've never said anything of the sort, so the reference is odd. Just like we've never banned - nor threatened to ban - anyone for saying they were having chicken for dinner...

Back