la Festa Cavillino

  • Thread starter Thread starter jjjimmy3
  • 18 comments
  • 1,580 views
I used a ferrari california that i won with a race i think defo not bought it, if u max that one out u winn with ease
 
You might have to give it some more power since the Enzo is pretty fast in a straightline, but A Spec shouldnt be a problem. B Spec can be a bitch though :/
 
458 Italia won it A and B spec for me, though I admit B spec was a much smaller gap. I'm not sure how the Italia compares to the F40 on lap times though.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
F430 and 458 Italia are safe bets. If you wanna be stupid like me and pick a 599, you'll have to start ramming the enzos into the gravel at Parabolica to stand any chance.
 
I doubt it could stock, the Enzos will leave you for dead on the straights.
 
I noticed a fully modded 458 had about the same Power/Weight ratio as the stock Enzo. Fortunately it is winnable with it on A and B spec.
 
^ No need to mod the 458 to win that race (in A-spec at least). That car is a rocket on rails even in stock form while still being an entertaining drive. Recommended!

DJ
--
 
It also depends what tyres you use, A spec is pretty leniant with tyres, whereas B spec is alot more strict.

Enzo's are so fast on the straights but it shouldn't be too hard to win with any of the cars mentioned, if tuned and driven properly..
 
I used an F40, modded it, won easy (I'm not a great driver)
 
I won it with my 430 Scuderia easily... I got bronze in B-spec on my first try with the 430 Scuderia too. It was fully modded when I used it but still, it's a fairly easy race.
 
458 Italia, unmodded, finished second with ease. Bought some tires for my second attempt and left the Enzo far behind.

After that, I took it to the GT Championship and won that too, heh. Stock Ferrari with racing tires showing the F1 Mclaren whos boss. Good times.
 
I used an unmodified 458 and still got thrashed by the Enzo.
 
Won it with ease in A Spec with the 458 Italia, Those pesky Enzos gave me a hard time though :p

B Spec on the other hand, I fully modded up me 458 Italia and Bob keeps breaking before everybody else, I've literally been screaming at him "DON'T BREAK YOU ******* IDIOT!!" He succesfully overtakes on the straights than loses it in the corners :grumpy:
 
458 Italia. And give the Enzo a friendly nudge in the wall at the first chicane...
 
Leave the F40 stock, it's too purdy to ruin with engine upgrades. Go race out a 430 for 458 and have an easy victory on A-Spec and B-Spec.
 
458 Italia did it for me and won easily - no problem. 👍
 
Back