La Sarthe and Spa ,weather report and other " stuff "

Just incredible, nothing else to add.
You are by far the winner here.
Thank you...But, anyone can do this, it has absolutely nothing to do with driving skill. Just putt around at 5 minute lap pace and hope it rains, that's it, if it rains you win, in any car. The AI is unbelievably dumb and slow in the rain. Every rain race I've had on easy is 6 laps, sometimes I had to wait at the line, but the AI NEVER do 7 laps! If there's a car that can do 5 minute laps at 98 HP, it can win.

Thank you...But, anyone can do this, it has absolutely nothing to do with driving skill. Just putt around at 5 minute lap pace and hope it rains, that's it, if it rains you win, in any car. The AI is unbelievably dumb and slow in the rain. Every rain race I've had on easy is 6 laps, sometimes I had to wait at the line, but the AI NEVER do 7 laps! If there's a car that can do 5 minute laps at 98 HP, it can win.
Mine doesn't go lower than 114 hp yours was at 112 ( didn't run just wanted to see how low it goes) and i checked everything 🙄

Irrelevant the penalties for cutting the track are not light anymore,they are on the heavy side .
Today the game put me in the track in a place that getting out didn't took penalty before .

Oil could be more possible if is your favourite grinding " mule " .
Checked the oil and it's fine, odd. This is what I used IMG_20240418_102547291.jpg

Got an 8 lap race in the penalty and rain race at Le Mans, I had to pit twice, once normally on lap 4 and then on 6 due to a sudden downpour. Naturally the weather cleared still on lap 6 but the wets held together well enough for me to cross the line with 4 seconds on the clock so i could get the 8th lap done. This was in the group C Jaguar

Then, with the same car but PP upped. and almost beat the Toyota on hard. There were 4 seconds in it at the end and if I hadn't picked up a penalty on the last lap I'm sure I would have won.

Latest Posts

Back