La Sarthe Kings Go HEAD ON!!- - -PLUS an other RACE CAR comparisons

I wanted to take two rookies and put them head to head in a one on one. This repot will be abot the BMW V12 (ow la la :sly: ) LMR Race Car and the Bentley Speed 8 Race Car 03' :drool: .

BMW
V12Racer.jpg

BHP:791

Bentley
40063_pv_104840.jpg

BHP:790

The track of choice was the Nuremburg Nordicofte Raceway. Then I sent the British Beast and the German Monster over to.....Germany!

(note nothing was modifyed except switching to SH tires)

Ahhhh...the sweet smell of gasoline fills the air at Nuremburg as the pit crews fill up the tanks of the rockets. I just couldnt descide witch one to choses first....so i did heads or tails 💡 .....literaly....i did it...and it was heads...the Bentley :) . The crew gives me the sign of thumbs up and the air jacks are down. I spark thi ignition and fly out of pit lane. I had to get used to the car so i just went slow....but i was to pumped and to my surprise after the 60mph mark the accseleration goes from normal to x3!!!!! I get to the tight turs just before the hilly straight and stomp on the brake. The brakes were amazing. It took the breathe right out of me. I had to accselerate to make the turn. So know i was aquanted with the car and i wanted to get to know it even better . As i made it through the beautiful terrain of Nordecafte i was ready for some real action. This car can hold a great line and has a "a ok" on the speed (good speed=Speed 8??). I was finishing up the course and was somewhat sad that the ride was almost over. I was at the last and final straight before the pits and accseled at 100mph through the turns and.....BANG!!!!....i was off. I was reachin the 245 and found that i needed to decel or i was gonna lose it. I entered the pits with a round of aplose and looked at my time....5.011.030....AMAZING!!!!

It was time to get into the Bemer. I didnt even hesitate to get into it and ignite the pits. The car whined out of the pits and i was a blur. I entered the begining turns and weved in and out at 95mph.I had a funny little feeling that this was gonna be the ride of my life. I was zippin through the straights and blastin through the turns and i noticed that my tyres were still a little cold.....at first i thought......TURN UP THE HEAT!!!!!....but got word from the pits that the car had super long lastin tyres....BIG PLUS!!!!!! I got the same little feeling again to go insane with the car.....i did....cus im just that kinda guy. The car was doing fin to me with the handeling and was flyin like it should. I was commin to the last couple of turns and i wanted to make the bst of this trip and did a peel ou.....NICE!!!!
I was comin at the last turn and i got a pedal happy feeling and put the pedal to the medal. I was catapulted to the turns.......reaching speeds of 250. I was so amazed at this BMW....i geuss that V12 and turbos really do help. Well i was i a stage were i didnt wann get out...i was sad....and diying to take the cars for another lap. I was so amazed at these cars...but it was time for me to go and now i have to go.My job was done.

it was time for the desicions. Tjis was kinda had because both cars were equal. The bentley had the speed and the design...the BMW had the handeling and the tyres. But i must say...i think the ....BMW.................................................is the better car. NOW the reason i say this is becuse the Bentley is NOT FOR SALAE and you have to do a 24hr race to win it. Besides the BMW was just as fast and is for sale. Well thatsa it folks....i did my job. I tested the car...gave u MY(remember that it was my opinion)opinion. I told you witch one i thoughjt was the better car so there u have it. 👍

9 posts in a row 👍, i think thats a record 👍

Nice write up, would be nice to test all Leman cars in the game.

The Toyota GT-ONE and the Audi R8. those are what I am interested in seeing.

Back