Lack of international drivers

  • Thread starter Thread starter berty1979
  • 10 comments
  • 743 views
Messages
6,099
Wales
Dolgellau
Messages
rhyfelwr79
Hi, i am arranging an FGT championship based on the rules of F1 racing, problem is all my friends are British, is there a forum to meet international drivers who might want to join. Dont want all brits in my race series.
 
Maybe find people in GT5. Set up a server "GTP FGT Sign ups" and see what comes around. You can always decide on a different server name.
 
Thanks, ill try and befriend some internationals. I see u have a championship up and running, looks pretty good. I might try it unless u gotta be a platinum to do it.
 
I'm from Brazil. But my FGT is a little rusty so.......
 
yo i might join if im not lazy enough to muster up the 1 mill to restore my FGT.
i have over 43k miles on it
 
Hi, i am arranging an FGT championship based on the rules of F1 racing, problem is all my friends are British, is there a forum to meet international drivers who might want to join. Dont want all brits in my race series.

Try the online racing section..... 💡
 
Hi, i am arranging an FGT championship based on the rules of F1 racing, problem is all my friends are British, is there a forum to meet international drivers who might want to join. Dont want all brits in my race series.

I've occasionally visited the Forumula1.com forums for some F1-related discussion, and they have a "Technophiles" board for stuff like gaming. There's a GT5 topic with a few hundred posts, so there may be a decent number of folks there with GT5, and the board seemed to me to be fairly international. I suppose you could try them.
 
Thanks Iceman, ill check it out. Duckbrazil and skate, iv made up a document with the rules n regs, whats the protocol, iv e mailed it to the the 6 drivers iv got so far but not sure if its the done thing to ask for e mail addresses. Love to have you two in tho. It would be weekly races taking roughly 1.5 hours including qualifying. Let me know.
Oh and boshuter... thanks iv seen that section now lol, joined less than 24hrs ago!
 
Regarding the rules you can have some inspiration in the Online Racing Rules and Guidelines here

Regarding sign-up I would advice you to make a thread in the Online Racing section, I think this thread is a good example of how much information you need to provide.
 
What time do you think you'll be holding the races? I'm 8 hours up on GMT but if I can find the time I'll make up some of your international field.
 
thanks harmonium, good info, im doing the thread next job
shem, id like you to be in it but its looking like the most popular time is Sunday early evening which may make it undoable for yourself. getting a race time that suits everyone is tough. shame because id like drivers from all continents :(
 
Back