Ladies and Gentleman, I am an alien.PS4 

• Thread starter mattersend
  • 38 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
At least he is having fun and seems to be actually enjoying learning the game and Pcars has achieved that as the first console sim even with a DS4..đź‘Ť OP (I do advise to invest in a wheel set up in the future which will change your experience completely again)

Whether he's enjoying the game or not is irrelevant. He's taking flak for his arrogance and rightly so. He should try learning some humility and common sense.

Interesting but thread title needs to change there bud, aliens don't announce themselves(they sure don't gain ability to travel FTL only to crash on a primitive mudball know as Earth).
It's great you are enthused about the game it is a great piece of work, I love it but i am waiting for a patch or two to correct some inconsistencies with AI rain driving, I can't be bothered with AI driving on rails in the rain whilst I slip and slide, not fun. I enjoy online though, you can find many a good room led by someone who enables real penalties and damage(my favorite), runs qualifying and warms ups. One race can be pretty involving and require you step out for a break after a 10 min qualify, followed by a 10 minute warm up and a 15 lap race at Nurburgring GP in one sitting. This is fun but you need to dial back on claiming what you are, no need to shout aliens let their abilities speak for themselves, leaderboard times nuff' said.

This is in no way to offend you but, rather give you some helpful advice in the future. Even if you were an "alien" (someone who dominates at 100% AI, uses tyre and fuel depletion, full damage, manufacturer assists/none etc.) creating a thread bragging about it still isn't exactly looked highly upon. Now I understand online is frustrating and I personally don't play it (not really by choice though) but, if you're going to be arrogant and claim you're an "alien" you're going to have to prove your skills.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back