Lambo Espada to GTS?

First time I've seen that website. Anyone care to vouch for the legitimacy of the site and the article?

That said, I wouldn't be surprised if the twist on the front side of the car was included in the rendering process. Just look at the Nissan R92CP in-game, its front end is chock full of scratch marks.

First time I've seen that website. Anyone care to vouch for the legitimacy of the site and the article?

That said, I wouldn't be surprised if the twist on the front side of the car was included in the rendering process. Just look at the Nissan R92CP in-game, its front end is chock full of scratch marks.

You've never heard of Hagerty, it's not exactly a small name. I'm guessing you don't look around too much on the collector or historic cars scene, or are particular about your car fandom. Either way the site is legit, and considering I'm pretty picky about websites to begin with I wouldn't have posted it if it wasn't legit. Especially since I hate to post on this side of the forum anyways.

They're the biggest insurance provider for classic and historic cars, many big names have spoke of them. And if you look at the link (which I'd assume you would but might be a bad call on my part), you see several Asian men with cameras and scanning equipment in one of the photos, so...

Last edited:

Judging by the pictures it looks genuine. At least we can tell that someone did scan the car, and it also looks like it could be PD.

Seems like a lot of work to produce all those pictures just to write a fake article about a video game.

Edit: Especially since the author doesn’t seem very much into gaming. It’s pretty hard to play a racing game while eating Pringles :lol:

You've never heard of Hagerty, it's not exactly a small name. I'm guessing you don't look around too much on the collector or historic cars scene, or are particular about your car fandom. Either way the site is legit, and consider I'm pretty picky about websites to begin with I wouldn't have posted it if it wasn't legit. Especially since I hate to post on this side of the forum anyways.

They're the biggest insurance provider for classic and historic cars, many big names have spoke of them. And if you look at the link (which I'd assume you would but might be a bad call on my part), you see several Asian men with cameras and scanning equipment in one of the photos, so...

I'm more into JDM and touring cars, so yeah I wouldn't have caught wind of this site at any given time if I hadn't seen a link to one of its articles.

I have clicked on the link before replying and have seen the pictures, and the thing that intrigues me the most is the numerous dots inside the car. That said, being a computer guy I'm just exercising caution when going around the internet, especially on sites I've never seen before and with regards to fake articles/news. I was looking for actual proof that they were indeed PD employees, not just some random folks gathering around a car. Reading things like "I contacted my old friend from way back in 2006 who works at xxxx company" without any details is just hearsay for me. For all I know they might be from another dev studio. But some of them do look Asian/Japanese enough so I'll give them that.

Judging by the pictures it looks genuine. At least we can tell that someone did scan the car, and it also looks like it could be PD.

Seems like a lot of work to produce all those pictures just to write a fake article about a video game.

Edit: Especially since the author doesn’t seem very much into gaming. It’s pretty hard to play a racing game while eating Pringles :lol:

If it is legit, fingers crossed we'll see this car in 6 months time :lol:

I'm more into JDM and touring cars, so yeah I wouldn't have caught wind of this site at any given time if I hadn't seen a link to one of its articles.

I figured from the Gundam model display avatar that that was most likely the case. Glad you've confirmed it for me. However, that doesn't really excuse questioning it when you could simply read what Hagerty is about on that very website or perhaps google them...

I have clicked on the link before replying and have seen the pictures, and the thing that intrigues me the most is the numerous dots inside the car. That said, being a computer guy I'm just exercising caution when going around the internet, especially on sites I've never seen before and with regards to fake articles/news. I was looking for actual proof that they were indeed PD employees, not just some random folks gathering around a car. Reading things like "I contacted my old friend from way back in 2006 who works at xxxx company" without any details is just hearsay for me. For all I know they might be from another dev studio. But some of them do look Asian/Japanese enough so I'll give them that.

Again it's Hagerty, one of if not the biggest Classic car and historic car names around in modern day. Same group that is seen in various classic car and historic car events like Concorde or Barrett, I'm guessing you know those name? I mean as @eran0004 put it, and what I was getting at in my original post at the end, it's quite the exercise to mock this up, just for a website, and for a crowd that most likely doesn't play GTS or GT in general to begin with. And those that do are probably not the majority or average visitor of that website.

The reflective dots on said car are those to help wing rendering and how the light is acting on the interior so it can be properly redone in a game form when say perhaps you use that view in racing, or use that area for photo mode. I really don't know what exactly type of "computer guy" you are or what that has to do with not looking further into something before questioning it, but k.

Last edited:
I figured from the Gundam model display avatar that that was most likely the case. Glad you've confirmed it for me.

Assumptions, assumptions, assumptions. Tsk tsk tsk.

However, that doesn't really excuse questioning it when you could simply read what Hagerty is about on that very website or perhaps google them...

Yes because we should immediately and automatically believe everything we see on Google or anywhere else on the net, amirite? *nudge nudge wink wink*

Again it's Hagerty, one of if not the biggest Classic car and historic car names around in modern day. Same group that is seen in various classic car and historic car events like Concorde or Barrett, I'm guessing you know those name?

Nope. Like I said I'm not that big into classic cars but I do appreciate them whenever I see them on the road.

I mean as @eran0004 put it, and what I was getting at in my original post at the end, it's quite the exercise to mock this up, just for a website, and for a crowd that most likely doesn't play GTS or GT in general to begin with. And those that do are probably not the majority or average visitor of that website.

The reflective dots on said car are those to help wing rendering and how the light is acting on the interior so it can be properly redone in a game form when say perhaps you use that view in racing, or use that area for photo mode. I really don't know what exactly type of "computer guy" you are or what that has to do with not looking further into something before questioning it, but k.

I'm the type of "computer guy" that double checks links that redirect towards websites or obscure pages that I haven't heard about, lest my computer contract a malware or virus that could potentially ruin it.

EDIT: You'd be surprised at the amount of legit-looking fake sites or links people fall for on a daily basis.

Last edited:
Assumptions, assumptions, assumptions. Tsk tsk tsk.

It's not an assumption when the person actually verifies it, I never stated said thought just said thanks for the confirmation I had in my head. I mean people give signs away all the time. Like did you know I potentially like Corvette Racing...but wahhhh how is that possible to tell outwardly?

Now what started all this back and forth however, was assumptive.

Yes because we should immediately and automatically believe everything we see on Google or anywhere else on the net, amirite? *nudge nudge wink wink*

It's a search engine...so unless you think an entire search engine is against you I question why you're here at all.

I'm the type of "computer guy" that double checks links that redirect towards websites or obscure pages that I haven't heard about, lest my computer contract a malware or virus that could potentially ruin it.

EDIT: You'd be surprised at the amount of legit-looking fake sites or links people fall for on a daily basis.

Well considering that is AUP breaking and I wouldn't break AUP, no. What it sounds like is your a computer user like the rest of us, and just want to make sure you are using said internet safely for yourself and others. Which is fine, but doing a search on a car insurance/classic car media website and seeing what they're about through wiki or other sources...is hardly dangerous waters.

@LMSCorvetteGT2 Stop being so condescending. So what if he's never heard of Hagerty? Neither have I.

I'm not being condescending at all. I'm actually surprised and more so question the person who just flat out thought it was a hoax without thinking "I've never heard of Hagerty myself I wonder who or what they are" and then look it up from there. You're not American so I don't really expect you to have heard of it, but hey glad you could band together.

Perhaps you find it condescending because I choose to be so prone to debate or question, oh well.

And allow me to raise an eyebrow.

At what? The suggestion that there is a potential malware to be had through a link, any link for that matter posted on a GTP thread by a user.

Last edited:
Just calm down and let's wait together till this rare Italian classic comes to the game ( which will take a long time, but it'll be worth it )

The writer said it was done a few months ago which in my mind could be any where from September to December and perhaps was just recently allowed to write this article. So who knows when it could show up, but I don't think (if it ever does show up) that it would be too long from now.

There looks to be a Tesla Model S P100D and Tesla Model 3 Performance in the background of the first photo. Confirmed? PLEASE PD!

I'm not being condescending at all. I'm actually surprised and more so question the person who just flat out thought it was a hoax without think "I've never heard of Hagerty myself I wonder who or what they are" and then look it up from there. You're not American so I don't really expect you to have heard of it, but hey glad you could band together.

Perhaps you find it condescending because I choose to be so prone to debate or question, oh well.
@Skygrasper550 is probably not an American either, (he is certainly not in America.) He only questioned the authenticity of the story at first.

I am raising my eyebrow at the statement you made, and that I quoted.

Wouldn't it be great if GT Sport features Bob Wallace special Lamborghinis that never raced back in the day?
urraco_rallye_600.jpg 2018-lamborghini-polo-storico-miura-sv-6.jpg.ashx.jpg jarama_bob_600.jpg

Last edited:
Looks like the background is a parking lot, so I guess they just happened to be parked there.
It’s still kinda odd that a P100D and Model 3 Performance happen to be parked right behind them. But, they are in California and Tesla’s are very popular over there. They both are iconic-ish cars so they may come. Still keeping my hopes up!

Last edited:
I think it's awesome that the Espada is coming to Gran Turismo. It has never been featured in any racing game before!

Also, being a guy who loves classic cars, I'm pretty familiar with Hagerty so I definitely trust the article. I like what they do. They try to keep the classic car community alive as the generations move on.

It's a search engine...so unless you think an entire search engine is against you I question why you're here at all.

Search engines aren't exactly capable of telling which sites are "clean" and which are not, and even if your antivirus software, which I assume you have one (see what I did there?), has a feature that connects to your web browser and has a list of sites are safe, that list more or less features only mainstream sites.

Well considering that is AUP breaking and I wouldn't break AUP, no. What it sounds like is your a computer user like the rest of us, and just want to make sure you are using said internet safely for yourself and others. Which is fine, but doing a search on a car insurance/classic car media website and seeing what they're about through wiki or other sources...is hardly dangerous waters.

I would if I could, but work doesn't exactly give me a lot of free time and I wanted to know right away. Hence why I asked here. On a forum website that I'm familiar with. Which is safe. (Praise be to Jordan :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:)

@LMSCorvetteGT2 Stop being so condescending. So what if he's never heard of Hagerty? Neither have I.

Thank you!! Was looking for the right word to describe the response I was getting, and hence why I responded in kind.

@Skygrasper550 is probably not an American either, (he is certainly not in America.) He only questioned the authenticity of the story at first.

Heck if simply questioning the authenticity of the site illicits this kind of response, I must have hit a nerve or something. Fact-checking be damned, the snide comments weren't necessary (then again this is the Internet).

Seems like a lot of people also haven't heard of Hagerty, but I see some others vouching for it. This is something to look out for more.

I have the issue of the Hagerty Magazine that has the article. You can only get the magazine if you have a policy with Hagerty which is probably why most on here haven't heard or seen it. The article is legit and who knows if the car will get into GT Sport.

Wait a minute,i remember seeing a image from one of PD's online documents that showed a car that looked exactly like that but in yellow.Huh,nice to finally have a name for the thing.

Back