Lambo of Dallas Trip (9/2/07)

  • Thread starter Thread starter McLaren
  • 28 comments
  • 1,387 views

McLaren

Premium
Messages
46,774
United States
Texas
Currently a teaser for now. ImageShack doesn't want to co-operate, so enjoy these for now.

1003414do2.jpg

1003432ew5.jpg

1003449ta7.jpg

1003460ca9.jpg

1003488ad6.jpg

1003524ul7.jpg

1003521bx3.jpg

I apologize for not being able to do so now, but the rest are to come soon.
Comments welcome. :)
 
Looks great! That Miura is awesome.

Also, photobucket it usually a safe bet for hosting.;)
 
that miura :drool:
 
Unless I see an all blacked out SLR or a Carrera GT I find a trip to LoD a waste of time. But, thats just me I suppose.

;)
 
Unless I see an all blacked out SLR or a Carrera GT I find a trip to LoD a waste of time. But, thats just me I suppose.

;)

Close enough?
1003532ry7.jpg


We do think the same though. I'm trying to make trips when I know something good is on the lot.

A few more.
1003410bk9.jpg

1003435ay0.jpg

1003436lz8.jpg

1003442hh2.jpg

1003448fr4.jpg

1003451vp6.jpg

1003469cl1.jpg

1003485qp9.jpg

1003494vm8.jpg

1003497cj7.jpg

1003502dj5.jpg

1003511um6.jpg

1003522yl9.jpg

1003534tx9.jpg
 
Close enough?
1003532ry7.jpg


We do think the same though. I'm trying to make trips when I know something good is on the lot.

A few more.
1003410bk9.jpg

1003534tx9.jpg

I'm digging the LP640, that could possibly be my new favorite Lambo. But I only want one in that green color or all blacked out.

And yes, that pretty Yellow car in the first pic will do nicely. And awsomely its in my favorite color. ;)

Oh and that 911 is really nice, I'll take that one in yellow or orange please. Thanks.
 
Coincidentally, there was an almost blacked-out Murcie. there.
1003416cj3.jpg

1003417lc1.jpg
 
If only I could see an all blacked out LP640--and by all blacked out I literally mean all blacked out. No emblems, 0% tint, black rims, black calipers, black exhaust tips, blacked out headlight housings, and blacked out side markers. That would look so mean, it might just kill little children and old ladies at first sight.
 
I never noticed they changed all that on the LP640. I was probably distracted by that ugly blue color. But the white looks really good on it.

That would look so mean, it might just kill little children and old ladies at first sight.

I think you could get that with your Camaro.
 
I never noticed they changed all that on the LP640. I was probably distracted by that ugly blue color. But the white looks really good on it.

The LP640 is just a brilliant machine...and this coming from someone who doesn't really like Lamborghini (or Ferrari). If I were a millionaire I would definately own an LP640.

I think you could get that with your Camaro.

I probably do. I am after all, according to Clarkson, a murder. ;) The fact that I took out my interior means I have more room to transport the dead bodies. Observe...

DSCF2175.jpg
 
:eek:
That is so cool.... all of them are! I especially like the Superleggra Diablo GT, LP640 and the Black Murcie. Keep those photos coming, you're doing a great job ;)
 
If only I could see an all blacked out LP640--and by all blacked out I literally mean all blacked out. No emblems, 0% tint, black rims, black calipers, black exhaust tips, blacked out headlight housings, and blacked out side markers. That would look so mean, it might just kill little children and old ladies at first sight.
That'll be tough to find, but I'm sure someone's had that idea and done it. Imagine it on the Tollway at night. :scared:

What's the list on that Miura?
I'm not entirely sure as it's an Inquire, but they want somewhere over $338,000.
 
I'm not entirely sure as it's an Inquire, but they want somewhere over $338,000.

$338k for a standard Miura? - is it cast in platinum?
 
That'll be tough to find, but I'm sure someone's had that idea and done it. Imagine it on the Tollway at night. :scared:

All you would see is the headlamps. Brilliant! I want one.
 
$338k for a standard Miura? - is it cast in platinum?

Doesn't seem too ridiculous to me - Miura prices are categorically ridiculous in this day in age, and they're not for sale extremely often either. Doesn't much matter if it's an S or a standard model - that seems to be what they cost.
 
$338k for a standard Miura? - is it cast in platinum?

As Doug said, Miura prices are ridiculously high these days. Many sell for close to or over $1 million. This model is a P400 model, and though there are 125 more than there are P400 SVs, these are the rarest on the market.
 
Wasn't there a black SLR there a few months back McLaren? I could of sworn I saw one for sale.
 
Wasn't there a black SLR there a few months back McLaren? I could of sworn I saw one for sale.

Yep. It was there with a yellow Carrera GT, too. Worst part is that the weekend I planned to go held heavy rain, and both were gone the following.
 
Black is definately the SLR's best color. Which is pretty obvious considering black is my preferred color for ALL Mercs. :lol:
 
Black is definately the SLR's best color. Which is pretty obvious considering black is my preferred color for ALL Mercs. :lol:

I hear that, although I would probably prefer the SLR Roadster in silver...either way, black is still an awesome color for a Mercedes. I'd def. get any of the 63 AMG models in it...that is, if I could afford them. You'd be surprised how fast trade-in/pay off payment deals go away when you start wanting the big models. :indiff:
 
Silver seems so generic for the SLR--but thats probably because ALL I've ever seen basically is silver SLR's minus the ONE in black at the Lambo dealer. ;)
 
Silver seems so generic for the SLR--but thats probably because ALL I've ever seen basically is silver SLR's minus the ONE in black at the Lambo dealer. ;)

If your curious, you could also check Park Place Mercedes. I can't guarantee you anything SLR-like will be in (except for a 63 AMG. There's ALWAYS at least one of the E-Class or S-Class), but the last 2 trips I've gone have always turned up a SLR. The last trip was a black one, and it's quite a treat. Big, but quite a treat.

*Check out the Porsche dealer next door. They always have something fast in. 👍
 
There's a local exotic import shop here in Lewisville/Highland Village that at the moment has 2 GT3 Porsches and a whole host of older 911's. And a Shelby Cobra replica as well.

If I make a trip to Park Place and I don't see an SL65 or SLR I will be thoroughly disappointed. SL65 = teh sex Especially...in...BLACK. har har
 
There's a local exotic import shop here in Lewisville/Highland Village that at the moment has 2 GT3 Porsches and a whole host of older 911's. And a Shelby Cobra replica as well.

If I make a trip to Park Place and I don't see an SL65 or SLR I will be thoroughly disappointed. SL65 = teh sex Especially...in...BLACK. har har

I'll have to find its location then, as it sounds like it might be worth a trip. I'd check to see what P.P. Merc. has before going though. I've just been lucky to catch 4 supercars there combined from both trips, but it's not a guarantee.
 
Take I35 north and then take the FM407 exit and go west...and its about 1~2 miles down to the right. They always have some great stuff.
 
Back