Lamborghini Diablo GT2 around Ascari

  • Thread starter Thread starter Si-UK
  • 3 comments
  • 745 views
Great driving, I still haven't got round to giving this car a proper go but it looks like a fun drive. May I ask what colour your car is, it looks great.
 
Thanks bro! Was great fun! Definitely check out this car when you have the time. The paint I used is called "GT6 Metallic 013 Anniversary Light Blue".

I have tried this track in reverse using the Reventon! I'll upload a replay tonight.
 
Thanks bro! Was great fun! Definitely check out this car when you have the time. The paint I used is called "GT6 Metallic 013 Anniversary Light Blue".

I have tried this track in reverse using the Reventon! I'll upload a replay tonight.

Thanks I decided to put the colour on my Audi R8 as I'm not really a fan of it's looks but in this colour it looks alright. I don't really like running real tracks in reverse but it would be nice to see and trying to think about it, this course might not be that bad in reverse.
 
Back