Lamborghini Diablo GT2 Super Lap

• Thread starter yannagas
  • 88 comments
Greece
athens
yannagas
Last edited:
I am happy, reason, start off lap silver, 2nd lap got gold, never happened to me before. I must give big ups to Betty Blue for suspension setup, I've applied to all my cars:D. I'm place something like 1357th:tup:

I did 1:06.411 @ 499 with Exeter power & Praiano suspension setup, 1:07.1 with Exeter(TCS 0), just depends on my DS3 driving style, Praiano is littlebit more downforce and understeer, but Exeter can get more final speed when control well the tail, thanks for both.

I loved this combination, great fun.

I've put 7 laps into it so far and got down to 1:02.8 with horrible mistakes throughout. I know what I want/need to do with my tune and I know exactly where I'm losing time, I will also have to download one of the top 10 ghosts, didn't download any on my run nor has anyone on my friend's list run this yet.

This is one I will probably come back to and try to get into the 1:01's at least. The tune I used needs tweaking, but I'm happy to share it, just don't expect it to be professional :sly:

I loved this combination, great fun.

I've put 7 laps into it so far and got down to 1:02.8 with horrible mistakes throughout. I know what I want/need to do with my tune and I know exactly where I'm losing time, I will also have to download one of the top 10 ghosts, didn't download any on my run nor has anyone on my friend's list run this yet.

This is one I will probably come back to and try to get into the 1:01's at least. The tune I used needs tweaking, but I'm happy to share it, just don't expect it to be professional :sly:

any tune is welcome! professional or not, its the sweet-spots in the physics model we are after..
Sometimes professionals will miss something because maybe its something completely out of this world...
like @WhoosierGirl 's extreme suspension setup, that was so successful with the EVO's on snow.
not to mention that variety is something everybody likes. one tune might suite somebody more than another..
so keep them coming!

any tune is welcome! ...
so keep them coming!

No problem. Like I said, I only did 7 laps and so this still needs adjustments, but it suited my driving style quite nicely straight out of the gun.

290dda15-4f53-48fd-afa1-fc15787a23a4_zps00a6a509.jpg
8900b64f-f6f6-48b2-bb5e-58bb7bec3710_zpsd96554ea.jpg
e1abf516-2fba-456a-a4b7-df42840325d3_zpsec9fdf5a.jpg

Ballast position -50??

I have a time: 1.01.759
I do not feel comfortable with this car :banghead:.... I will try your settings ..

This is my tune ...

(All installed, without the turbo) (Oil Change)

. 63 63
. 17,57 ----- 23,70
. 6 6
. 6 6
. 7 7

camber: 0.1----0.3
toe: -0.09----0.10

Ballast: 71
Position: 24

Downforce: 80 --- 150

240 km/h
1ª:2794
2ª:1983
3ª:1516
4ª:1232
5ª:1005

Last edited:
I cant even make it to turn1 without spinning no matter how careful i am...
So i simply quit. Car is undrivable on those tyres

????

I was throwing it around like mad and thought it was extremely controllable. Maybe it depends on setup or driving style.

Really nice TT.Grand Valley is one of my favourite tracks.Even though i would prefer the larger spec.Also really nice car.You have to be really good with pedals control to push it like hell...otherwise like many people...use Active steering management.

One question:Why PD does not ban skid recovery force from tt's???
Is there a possibility for that?

Really nice TT.Grand Valley is one of my favourite tracks.Even though i would prefer the larger spec.Also really nice car.You have to be really good with pedals control to push it like hell...otherwise like many people...use Active steering management.

One question:Why PD does not ban skid recovery force from tt's???
Is there a possibility for that?
GT5 was more interesting when it was off....I don't understand because GT6 is optional..

Certainly: Lamborghini with the standard exhaust...one of the best sounds in the game.!!!!

No problem. Like I said, I only did 7 laps and so this still needs adjustments, but it suited my driving style quite nicely straight out of the gun.

290dda15-4f53-48fd-afa1-fc15787a23a4_zps00a6a509.jpg
8900b64f-f6f6-48b2-bb5e-58bb7bec3710_zpsd96554ea.jpg
e1abf516-2fba-456a-a4b7-df42840325d3_zpsec9fdf5a.jpg

tried your tune straight out of the box, because you advertised being comfortable with it.
had 3 red laps on the first turn, adjusted the brakes to 9 - 7 then 07.xxx on the first clean lap, next one 06.xxx,next one 05.xxx and on the last of the set 04.xxx
your setup is fast, I need to get used to it and feel really comfortable with it, and I believe it can be pushed like crazy!
Thanks!👍
edit 03.xxx

Last edited:
Took me a couple of laps to get used to the car again as I hadn't used it in quite a while, but after that I had a blast with it. Next up : try out the tunes supplied in this thread.
I know how I'll be spending my weekend :D

your setup is fast, I need to get used to it and feel really comfortable with it, and I believe it can be pushed like crazy!
Thanks!👍
edit 03.xxx

Thanks, glad you liked the setup, even though it needs a little adjustment. I get that feeling too that you can really push the car, you can brake really late into the corners and the car is stable and predictable, you can put full power down out of the corners with only a little squiggle that is easily controllable. The Lambo is a very nice car to drive, but I like the handling of MR cars so I'm biased.

If I was one of the folks playing on a budget, this is one seasonal to pass on. In both GT5 and GT6, I never found a Lambo that handled well, even when tuned at its best by Praiano. They look great and are very fast, but for the money I'd take a Ferrari or 10 Nissans any day:-)

Strange car / event. A GT2 race car with surprisingly poor aero and gobs of power... on SH tires? 1:05.431 for now, with no assists.

Last edited:

A few adjustments to the suspension and additional downforce will make this car much easier to drive. All I did was set the camber and toe to all zeroes. I was not trying to climb the leaderboard, just get a gold without using SRF. The stock suspension settings do make this a beast to drive.

thanx 2 shaunm80 for the tune :cheers:
gold in 1. lap, and ended up with 1.05,327 after 7-8 laps with plenty of room for improvement :dopey: not bad for a mediocre driver like me self :sly:
View attachment 121230

Excellent. Its good to know my tune has extra speed in it. I may have to go back and try and improve my time. I spent a lot of time yesterday tuning for seasonal events and the FITT Miata event so didn't spend too long getting a fast time posted.

Thanks Lewis Hamilton and Thorin Cain for your tunes. I'm a little faster with Thorin's at a 1:03.15. I feel it has a better turn in on the first right hander. I lowered the ride height a tad and removed a little rear downforce, but feel like I'm maxed out at the moment. Perhaps with a few more setups to try I can find more speed. Maybe someday I'll be able to tweak these tunes to better suit my driving. :boggled:

Back