Moglet Gendertrash Premium Messages 12,981 Cambridge Messages Moglet85 Messages Moglet Apr 26, 2009 #1 Or, as I like to call it 'The sound of the Earth imploding' Sorry if this is a repost, I couldn't find it anywhere in a search. Just keep watching until the tunnel bit
Or, as I like to call it 'The sound of the Earth imploding' Sorry if this is a repost, I couldn't find it anywhere in a search. Just keep watching until the tunnel bit
Beerz E PLURIBUS UNUM Premium Messages 7,510 Lisbon,Portugal Messages beerzgood Apr 26, 2009 #2 Tunnel bit = 5:40 onwards. And yeah, it does sound awesome. 👍 Reminds me of the sound of an F1 car 15/20 years ago, especially the tunnel parts, where it gets close to the Monaco tunnel pass sound-wise.
Tunnel bit = 5:40 onwards. And yeah, it does sound awesome. 👍 Reminds me of the sound of an F1 car 15/20 years ago, especially the tunnel parts, where it gets close to the Monaco tunnel pass sound-wise.
boiltheocean Premium Messages 7,758 Samoa Apr 26, 2009 #3 O.M.G. I would love to be in that tunnel at that time. They should really get a proper microphone setup like the Getaway in Stockholm one.
O.M.G. I would love to be in that tunnel at that time. They should really get a proper microphone setup like the Getaway in Stockholm one.