Lamborghini NOMAD Diablo

  • Thread starter Thread starter Gtracer123
  • 17 comments
  • 1,938 views
Messages
591
Canada
Ontario
Messages
ask and i will tell :)
Messages
haha you wish!
Hey guys I'm just looking for a Lamborghini NOMAD Diablo.
 
I have one thats upgraded. It makes 870hp unlimited. What do you have to trade?
 
threetwoskyline
I have one thats upgraded. It makes 870hp unlimited. What do you have to trade?

Ummm what about a Audi r8 it goes 616HP but I don't think it's fully tuned but if you trade the NOMAD for the r8 I would fully tune it.
 
Ummm what about a Audi r8 it goes 616HP but I don't think it's fully tuned but if you trade the NOMAD for the r8 I would fully tune it.

Sorry, I'm not that interested.

Do you have any of these?

Toyota Altezza Gita AS300
Spoon Civic Type R (EK)
Nissan GT-R LM Road Going Version
Nissan Bluebird Hardtop 1800SSS (910)

I just bought another NOMAD Diablo, so you can choose between the built one or the original.
 
threetwoskyline
Sorry, I'm not that interested.

Do you have any of these?

Toyota Altezza Gita AS300
Spoon Civic Type R (EK)
Nissan GT-R LM Road Going Version
Nissan Bluebird Hardtop 1800SSS (910)

I just bought another NOMAD Diablo, so you can choose between the built one or the original.

:( no I don't have any of those cars... :sad:
 
:( no I don't have any of those cars... :sad:

Tell you what, if you could keep an eye out for those cars in your dealership for me, I'll give you the original spec NOMAD Diablo now.
 
threetwoskyline
Tell you what, if you could keep an eye out for those cars in your dealership for me, I'll give you the original spec NOMAD Diablo now.
You have got a deal and I will even email myself the list of cars that you are looking for :) pm me for my PSN ID
 
Sorry, I'm not that interested.

Do you have any of these?

Toyota Altezza Gita AS300
Spoon Civic Type R (EK)
Nissan GT-R LM Road Going Version
Nissan Bluebird Hardtop 1800SSS (910)

I just bought another NOMAD Diablo, so you can choose between the built one or the original.

you can win that one from FF Challenge B-Spec.
 
Sorry, I'm not that interested.

Do you have any of these?

Toyota Altezza Gita AS300
Spoon Civic Type R (EK)
Nissan GT-R LM Road Going Version
Nissan Bluebird Hardtop 1800SSS (910)

I just bought another NOMAD Diablo, so you can choose between the built one or the original.

Ive got the Civic , can i trade with your diablo?
 
I have the spoon ek.

Not 0\0/0...

Interested?!
Could trade tomorow night.

Edit: also have spoon dc2 integra.
 
Wow you guys are hijacking my thread! Do you mind? I've been looking for this car FOREVER!! Sorry to be mean about it. But seriously...
 
Have you got an FT86 Concept 11?
 
You wanna trade, send me Friend request
 
phil_75
You wanna trade, send me Friend request

Oh sorry mate I have the FT-86 Concept '09 not '11 :( sorry
 
You got a 2002 ticket?
 
Back