Series Cancelled: Lamborghini Super Trofeo Cup, 5 of 8 events Completed

• Thread starter llNovall
  • 690 comments
Hey @llNovall , sorry I have to back out tonight. I hope you can fill my spot , I was really looking forward to this car and series. Hope everyone has a fun race tonight and happy holidays everyone!
No worries USERID_77a23, and thanks for the reply. Hope to catch you for the next one, and Happy Holidays to you and your family
:cheers:

Last edited:
just getting around to seeing this invite but unfortunately can't race tonight. thanks though for the invite
Thanks for the reply. Sorry you cannot join us tonight, but I hope you might consider joining us for the season series. We do have a few drop events to offset missed race events or poor race night results. See you around.

Event #1 Race Night Briefing
Heads up to anyone who hasn't been online in a few days, psn had a system update, so please allow some time to do this update before race time.

Also, with this being the first event, everyone will be getting acclimated to the car and some of the drivers around them and their tendencies. Please be patient, especially at the beginning of race 1 (specifically turn 1:nervous:), and even more so for the reverse grid second race where slower paced drivers will be in front. Patience and consistency win out in these events. Be mindful of your fuel strategy as well. Let's have a good and clean start to the season, and good luck to everyone racing tonight.

Race room opens at 9pm est for entries and warm up, with qualifying to start at 9:15pm est. See you all on the grid.

Next time please turn on penalties
We do not use in game penalties as they are way too inconsistent, therefore we rely on peer to peer governing of the rules.

Simply pm me a incident report with the following for each incident (multiple incidents filed against same driver can be batched in same pm):
-Driver filing against
-Race #, Lap#, Race time.
-small comment regarding the incident.

Please select the PM option that allows anyone to invite more people to the conversation.
The incident will be forwarded to the offending driver, and other drivers at random will be invited to review the incident.

Penalty points will be assessed if fault is found.
Please use the system that was set in place for the series.
Thanks,
II-NOVA-II

PS_Messages_20191220_234001.jpg

Lamborghini Super Trofeo
Event #1, at Monza
Post Race Report
Great racing everyone in our opening event of the Super Trofeo Cup season. The above picture pretty much sums up what I saw through my windshield all night long. Multiple laps of battling with @Moby45, numerous position changes in both races, and overall, just very clean grat racecraft from my vantage point. Moby45, I'll go door handle to door handle with you any day. Great racing with you, SDM_VIPER, and LmanKram7 tonight. Had a nice grouping there for a few laps. Btw Moby45, we both scored and average finished the same, but the tie breaker in this scoring is total time of both races. When you see the Scoresheet, its unbelievable how close it was after a full hour of racing over 2 races.
II-NOVA-II: 61:25.942 (Race 1: 1st, Race 2: 2nd)[Avg Fin: 1.5]
Moby45: 61:26.026 (Race 1: 2nd, Race 2: 1st) [Avg Fin: 1.5]
0.084 was the difference between 1st and 2nd place tonight

Looked to be some decent battles going on in the midfield, and some growing pains of a new series. Everyone, please bear in mind, this was the first event with drivers that some of us are racing for the first time. Though there was some bumping and rubbing and a few mistakes I noted when reviewing the replays, overall, it was not bad for a first race night of the series. With that said, infractions will only be penalized if a report is filed by a victim driver. Please utilize the penalty system set in place for the series which can be found in section 4 of the first post, if you feel you were a victim of poor racecraft.

The Scoresheet is shown below. Some information will be filled in later.

Below is the battle that brewed up between myself and Moby45 in Race 2 for anyone who would like to have a look.

Congratulations to our Event #1Class Winners:
PRO: II-NOVA-II
PRO AM: CPT_ROWDYGIFF (Johnnyg_91)

Next up: Nurburgring GP Circuit

Event details page will be posted this week for anyone looking to get a head start on some practice.

Again, great racing everyone, and thank you to all who made it on the grid. See you all in Germany in a few weeks, and have a great Holiday.

Last edited:
Back