Series Cancelled: Lamborghini Super Trofeo Cup, 5 of 8 events Completed

  • Thread starter Thread starter llNovall
  • 690 comments
  • 53,552 views
Thanks for the confirmations fellas. Looking forward to it.
 
"I would like to compete in the Lamborghini Super Trofeo Series and agree to create and adhere to the livery uniformity standard of the series."

Welcome Jw, and glad to have you with us for the series! You will be placed in the PRO Class to start the season based off prior knowledge racing with you. Please render a PRO and PRO AM version of your livery in the event a class change is needed after results and data is collected in Event #1. Post your team name, sponsor name, and a picture here in the thread when your done your livery and I will add it to the driver profile page. The livery standards are in the first post, Tab 3.2. Also, please take a look at the link below to review our upcoming Event #1 details, and to confirm your attendance for this event.
Event #1 Confirmation Post and Race Details
Let me know if you have any questions, and looking forward to racing with you.:cheers:
 
7BF109F9-A25F-4C40-B74A-A13329D363B2.jpeg.jpg

Tagging Friends I have raced with directly, and known friends of friends that I have crossed paths with:

Series Opener,
Event #1 of the
Lamborghini
Super Trofeo Cup
​
Take a look at the 1st post linked below to see if this might be of interest to you. Last call to catch the series before the season opens.

Lamborghini Super Trofeo Series Opener: Event #1, Friday Dec 20th, 9pm est at Monza **Sign Up Now**

@7ylerallen, @aceboy127, @alltrac @Drifter1171, @BGCaligula,

@damonc84
@GT_brickhole, @IDreamInGT3, @Infineon, @Kylan, @Jacob Falcon,
@LuisT_99
@kpstormie, @NASCARNATE91
@Rinsky, @Rob Pardun, @Ryan Kirk, @TetsuKobura, @TurboTacho, @Turdburgerlar, @GTPorsche, @FULCRUM1, @LancerEvo7, @Aron Baker, @Niop, @Carbonox, @bloodyboyblue, @RoadRageDudez, @twiget56, @Sinyster, @fastone371, @Bass Addict, @Mikhail24RD, @alan 2134, @GTP_Nail, @AngryEater, @Dylan, @racefan88, @Whitetail, @Kross24, @Demon2139, @HammyMansell @Rosinbag1, @Jpelias305
 
Last edited:
View attachment 874381
Tagging Friends I have raced with directly, and known friends of friends that I have crossed paths with:

Series Opener,
Event #1 of the
Lamborghini
Super Trofeo Cup
​
Take a look at the 1st post linked below to see if this might be of interest to you. Last call to catch the series before the season opens.

Lamborghini Super Trofeo Series Opener: Event #1, Friday Dec 20th, 9pm est at Monza **Sign Up Now**

@7ylerallen, @aceboy127, @alltrac @Drifter1171, @BGCaligula,
@damon84c
@GT_brickhole, @IDreamInGT3, @Infineon, @Kylan, @Jacob Falcon,
@LuisT_99
@kpstormie, @NASCARNATE91
@Rinsky, @Rob Pardun, @Ryan Kirk, @TetsuKobura, @TurboTacho, @Turdburgerlar, @GTPorsche, @FULCRUM1, @LancerEvo7, @Aron Baker, @Niop, @Carbonox, @bloodyboyblue, @RoadRageDudez, @twiget56, @Sinyster, @fastone371, @Bass Addict, @Mikhail24RD, @alan 2134, @GTP_Nail, @AngryEater, @Dylan, @racefan88, @Whitetail, @Kross24, @Demon2139, @HammyMansell @Rosinbag1, @Jpelias305

There’s a race in Interlagos you forgot about

Same with @bloodyboyblue, 2 IRS events happening simultaneously. I will be running at Interlagos, however @SDM_Viper will be running Super Trofeo
 
View attachment 874381
Tagging Friends I have raced with directly, and known friends of friends that I have crossed paths with:

Series Opener,
Event #1 of the
Lamborghini
Super Trofeo Cup
​
Take a look at the 1st post linked below to see if this might be of interest to you. Last call to catch the series before the season opens.

Lamborghini Super Trofeo Series Opener: Event #1, Friday Dec 20th, 9pm est at Monza **Sign Up Now**

@7ylerallen, @aceboy127, @alltrac @Drifter1171, @BGCaligula,
@damon84c
@GT_brickhole, @IDreamInGT3, @Infineon, @Kylan, @Jacob Falcon,
@LuisT_99
@kpstormie, @NASCARNATE91
@Rinsky, @Rob Pardun, @Ryan Kirk, @TetsuKobura, @TurboTacho, @Turdburgerlar, @GTPorsche, @FULCRUM1, @LancerEvo7, @Aron Baker, @Niop, @Carbonox, @bloodyboyblue, @RoadRageDudez, @twiget56, @Sinyster, @fastone371, @Bass Addict, @Mikhail24RD, @alan 2134, @GTP_Nail, @AngryEater, @Dylan, @racefan88, @Whitetail, @Kross24, @Demon2139, @HammyMansell @Rosinbag1, @Jpelias305


I would always like to race more than I do but work stops me from being able to do Fridays.. thanks for the invitation though.
 
@bloodyboyblue @RoadRageDudez
Thank you fellas for the reply, and good luck with your race at Interlagos Friday. Hope you might consider racing the series thereafter.

@Rinsky
No problem, that thing called life...completely understand. See you Saturday's with the ARL.

Yeah life seems to always get in the way of having fun. See you Saturday night.
 
11th hour change of sponsorship:
The Direction 108 Racing No. 4 Lamborghini Huracan Super Trofeo has acquired sponsorship from JB Blancpain, maker of fine Swiss watches. The new liveries display their L-Evolution timepiece all over. The team and sponsor are hoping for a great start to the season.
4612254470982631444_0.jpg
6197533636392158236_0.jpg
 
Last edited:
11th hour change of sponsorship:
The Direction 108 Racing No. 4 Lamborghini Huracan Super Trofeo has acquired sponsorship from JB Blancpain, maker of fine Swiss watches. The new livery displays their L-Evolution timepiece all over. The team and sponsor are hoping for a great start to the season.
View attachment 874622

Nice!!
 
Even though were starting at Monza, here is something to stir up the mood leading into tomorrow:
 
Last edited:
11th hour change of sponsorship:
The Direction 108 Racing No. 4 Lamborghini Huracan Super Trofeo has acquired sponsorship from JB Blancpain, maker of fine Swiss watches. The new livery displays their L-Evolution timepiece all over. The team and sponsor are hoping for a great start to the season.
View attachment 874622


I AM JEALOUS OF THAT LIVERY!!! I like it a lot. I tried making a neat Tissot livery but failed miserably. This is kind of what I would go for but with being Tissot I would used White, Black and Orange as the colour combos.
 
Event though were starting at Monza, here is something to stir up the mood leading into tomorrow:


You could hide a house in that A-Pillar blind spot! hahaha
 
Lamborghini Super Trofeo Driver Profiles and liveries

All drivers and liveries in the link above have been approved for series competition. Thanks to all of you for the time and effort you put in to maintain the uniformity of the series.

@DesertPenguin
@Jw_wk1010

Please submit your livery and driver info for "scrutineering" to be eligible if you guys choose to race tomorrow night. Design and graphics are not required , however the cars must have the correct classing details and sponsor decals to be approved.

Go the 1st post linked below, tab 3.2 for livery standards and requirements.

Lamborghini Super Trofeo Series Information Link

Race room will be opened at or shortly before 9pm est. Warm up laps are allowed until the room is reset for qualifying. See you all on the grid.
 
I'm not racing tomorrow, I have the 2H Interlagos race, sorry
 
Early bird practice lobby opening for about 45 minutes.
Room ID: 0475 4172 9692 3264 1092
 
Will not be available to race tonight. Hopefully I will get the job offer, but have to keep working till then. Have a good time tonight...gonna be a good time!!
 
Will not be available to race tonight. Hopefully I will get the job offer, but have to keep working till then. Have a good time tonight...gonna be a good time!!
Thanks for heads up, and good luck on the job.
 
I would like to compete in the Lamborghini Super Trofeo Series and agree to create and adhere to the livery uniformity standard of the series.

#28
Sponsor: Lempel Technologies
 
Posting on behalf of our latest entrant to the series:
I would like to compete in the Lamborghini Super Trofeo Series and agree to create and adhere to the livery uniformity standard of the series.

#28
Sponsor: Lempel Technologies

You are officially on the drivers roster. Below is your Driver Profile which will be added to the Drivers Profile page. Glad to have you and looking forward to racing with you.

Driver: RotaryRiot/RotaryRiot
Race Team: ARL Sim Racing
Sponsor: Lempel Technologies
Car Number: 28
Driver Class: PRO
PS_Messages_20191220_131213~2.jpg
 
Hey @llNovall , sorry I have to back out tonight. I hope you can fill my spot , I was really looking forward to this car and series. Hope everyone has a fun race tonight and happy holidays everyone!
 
Back