Lancer Evolution X GSR (600pp)

• Thread starter BB-ANDY-
  • 21 comments
England
Nottingham
GTP_HKS / BB-ANDY-
Has anybody got a really good setup for this?, I cant seem to find any when I searched the forums. I am looking to see how this compares to my Clio.

Has anybody got a really good setup for this?, I cant seem to find any when I searched the forums. I am looking to see how this compares to my Clio.

Im sure Sphinx has one, wasn't he driving an X this evening against you?
If so I'd like to know too :)

AMG.

Yep he was :D, good racing today btw, really enjoyed it. Although we didnt have that many 1 v 1's it was pretty fun ;)

I watched one of the inter-board replays and clocked Sphinx hitting 136mph going into spoon. I'd sell my granny for that tune, most I can get is about 132 round there.

I think most of the guys here are keeping that Tune a secret - maybe all of us should band together and request the tuning shops to post this tune?

To be honest, im really not that fussed about all the 'secret' tunes, im doing just fine in my clio. I was just wondering how the EVO X would compare...

To be honest, im really not that fussed about all the 'secret' tunes
Me neither, that's why I post mine in public. I like to have feedback. :) I don't have a Lancer Evolution X GSR though (yet ;)).

To be honest, im really not that fussed about all the 'secret' tunes, im doing just fine in my clio. I was just wondering how the EVO X would compare...

Repent sinner! You need to get rid of that evil clio and drive something good and wholesome.

Clio's will melt your soul!

Here you go .. this is the set up i use in the Evo X GSR for pp600 and the Evo X tuned for pp750 ... and it's damn fine too if I don't say so myself 👍

power +21 = 377
weight 86 = 1324
tyres R3 / R3
height -7 / -4
springs 5 / 5
dampers 4 / 4
toe -0.03 / +0.03
camber 1.8 / 1.5
brakes 4 / 4
turn angle 47
traction 0
final = 3.987

works well with pad and wheel! ... have fun 👍

Thanks so much for posting this :D

Here is the setup I was using earlier, didnt seem to get the job done for me though :(

power = +21
weight = 86%
tyres = R3/R3
Height = -37/-30
Toe = -15/-15
camber = 2.5/1.0
brakes = 6/5
turn angle = 40
ABS = 1
Trans:
1: 3.655
2: 2.368
3: 1.754
4: 1.379
5: 1.020
6: .765
Final Drive: 4.106

I will be sure to try your setup tonight. Ty

What's the best lap you achieved with it. I tried your setup(s) and could only reach high 2:14's which is a second slower than what I can do with the Imprezas.

Is it better to take the tuned Mitsubishis or take the standard ones? I haven't tried, that's why I'm asking before spending a lot of credits (credits that are destined to the Formula 1).

Here you go .. this is the set up i use in the Evo X GSR for pp600 and the Evo X tuned for pp750 ... and it's damn fine too if I don't say so myself 👍

power +21 = 377
weight 86 = 1324
tyres R3 / R3
height -7 / -4
springs 5 / 5
dampers 4 / 4
toe -0.03 / +0.03
camber 1.8 / 1.5
brakes 4 / 4
turn angle 47
traction 0
final = 3.987

Mr P, I got the chance to try your setup last night. Made the car very stable to withstand alot of punishment (punters). Very impressive how it handles corners and specially the s's. The only thing i have a problem with is squeezing out more speed on the back straight. I tried messing with the final but it seems you've got pretty good balance here.

What's the best lap you achieved with it. I tried your setup(s) and could only reach high 2:14's which is a second slower than what I can do with the Imprezas.

Is it better to take the tuned Mitsubishis or take the standard ones? I haven't tried, that's why I'm asking before spending a lot of credits (credits that are destined to the Formula 1).

Use the non tuned one.

Mr P, I got the chance to try your setup last night. Made the car very stable to withstand alot of punishment (punters). Very impressive how it handles corners and specially the s's. The only thing i have a problem with is squeezing out more speed on the back straight. I tried messing with the final but it seems you've got pretty good balance here.

Cheers for the feedback mate 👍

It used to be a reasonable setup before todays update! God only knows if it will work at all with S2's :scared: The gears I worked out were best for the acceleration out of the hairpin and could make a bit of time there pulling away from cars with lesser grip and being a good gap away from the opposition at spoon is always a safer feeling for me! ;) .. but I agree the back straight acceleration is not good enough :)

Thanks for giving them a whirl anyway :cheers:
Ron.

Thanks for giving them a whirl anyway :cheers:
Ron.

Hey Mr. P!! I don't know if it was you in the clio the other night but I was driving your setup in an EVO. I just wanted to say thanks for being a good sport and let me have one good lap at #1:sly: You had alot of opportunity to just muscle through and pass but you waited till I gave way at the straight. I tried keeping up with you after that but i wiped out trying to get some more speed at the corners. Unbelievable how fast you went through the esses. Pretty damn good driving. 👍👍:tup:I hope to see you again at the circuit:cheers::cheers::cheers:

Anybody using X Tuned in High Speed Ring? What's your best time? I wanna compare with my time. I will post my tuning later on, still playing with it! :P

thats a good un Mr P, i spent all afternoon tuning my tuned x, get your set up modify the gears and better my time by 300ths, and that took me all of 5 mins

Here's my tune for the EVO X Concept by Gran Turismo.

I have been using this setup alot on the Suzuka 600 circuit, BTW I drive it manually.

Performance:

Power: 398
Weight: 1420
Tyres: R2
Aerodynamics: 10/20

Settings:

Ride Height: -20/-20
Spring Rates: 6/4
Damper: 4/6
Toe: -0.10/-0.20
Camber: 1.4/1.0
Brake Balance: 7/5
Max Turn Angle: 40
Traction : Off
ABS : 1

Gear Ratios:

1st: 3.565
2nd: 2.368
3rd: 1.651
4th: 1.322
5th: 1.008
6th: 0.775
Final: 3.500

I find that the 3rd gear has plenty of torque and power to pull you through the Esses with ease.

Opinions welcomed on this setup

power +21 = 377
weight 86 = 1324
tyres R3 / R3
height -7 / -4
springs 5 / 5
dampers 4 / 4
toe -0.03 / +0.03
camber 1.8 / 1.5
brakes 4 / 4
turn angle 47
traction 0
final = 3.987

No gears?? lol That's like pretty much the most important thing on the whole setup of the car...but it's ok I understand. Thanks anyways for sharing your tune mate.

Here's my tune for the EVO X Concept by Gran Turismo.

I have been using this setup alot on the Suzuka 600 circuit, BTW I drive it manually.

Performance:

Power: 398
Weight: 1420
Tyres: R2
Aerodynamics: 10/20

Settings:

Ride Height: -20/-20
Spring Rates: 6/4
Damper: 4/6
Toe: -0.10/-0.20
Camber: 1.4/1.0
Brake Balance: 7/5
Max Turn Angle: 40
Traction : Off
ABS : 1

Gear Ratios:

1st: 3.565
2nd: 2.368
3rd: 1.651
4th: 1.322
5th: 1.008
6th: 0.775
Final: 3.500

I find that the 3rd gear has plenty of torque and power to pull you through the Esses with ease.

Opinions welcomed on this setup

Hope thats the tune you used against me :cheers:

No gears?? lol That's like pretty much the most important thing on the whole setup of the car...but it's ok I understand. Thanks anyways for sharing your tune mate.

All the individual gears were stock and I only adjusted the final ;) 👍

Back