LandoAWD's gallery (Updated 10-19-05 on page 13...End of the road)

  • Thread starter Thread starter LandoAWD
  • 246 comments
  • 16,520 views
Skylines
skyline92pre8fi.jpg




 
It seems you finally got your hands on a R34. Was it as slippery as I said?
 
It took a little work to get it where I wanted, but it gets LOOSE now. :)
 
The 2nd, the 8th, and the thumbnail of the third are amazing! 👍
 
LandoAWD
Any suggestions on improving the large version? :)
Very much smoothing or maybe vectoring, it would look great as a cartoon-style picture. That just my opinion, though...

- EDIT - I tried that myself and it was such a success that I made it my desktop background.
 
LandoAWD
Any suggestions on improving the large version? :)

Put a soft glow on it, so the edges are less visible, or just take a new set of rims. :dopey:
 
I may have to try that. I haven't used glow in any respect, really, but I may need to try it.

As for the rims, I LOVE THOSE THINGS. They look so darn good in motion/on night tracks. I just can't help myself.
 
The R32 skyline looks great. ( I hate any cars with shiny chrome wheels.)
 
Wow nice update I,m liking the skyline ones a lot.
 
Very nice pics.

The last of the R34 pics is my favorite, looks great! :)
 
Thanks guys! Update going here in about 20mins...



Zzzzzzzzz
comp1pre1uk.jpg




Motul
comp2pre5wv.jpg

 
Great update. It cool you use that circuit for pics, because it's a GREAT circuit to race one, because the speed sensation in the first and last part is amazing.
 
I don't think it's even possible to take a bad picture of the Motul Z. The first thumbnail does the trick for me. :)
 
your 300ZX is kinds um, sharpened to much, try smoothing it out, or blurring 👍 ncie pics tho lovly
 
Fabulous pictures of the Motul 350Z. Love that car to bits cos it looks really genuine in most pictures. The track setting is also excellent. Keep up the great job.
 
Chevy Chasing
cam3pre0iu.jpg



corv8pre0cb.jpg






Alot of these were taken during shoots for the APMC, and the rest are just random.
 
Thanks. I tried a variety of things with these as I find myself slowly burning out on Photomode.

I may have one more update prior to the weekend, then its off to Jamaica...you can bet there will be no GT4 played that week. :)
 


This one is really cool, I like the simplicity of it :)
 
The first pack with the blue camaro is really cool. I like the car and the track you chose really much. The 2nd pack is a car I don't like, but it are nice pics instead. 👍
 
Wow, great preview pic of the camaro. (I got the ugly Lime-green one.)
 
Hey thanks for the z pics lando they look great. Have fun down in Jamaica, i bet its not raining there right now :( no tranny pulling for me.
 
The camaro shots are great. I especially like last one. The reflections on the window are nice to look at.
 


I love this one, as well as all of your other pictures. It has a detailed, glossy look to it. :drool:
 
Back