LandoAWD's gallery (Updated 10-19-05 on page 13...End of the road)

  • Thread starter Thread starter LandoAWD
  • 246 comments
  • 16,520 views
Master_Yoda
i liek it, but i think u need to smoothen it out a lil. tehre sharpened a lil bit to much for my kind of taste.
I'm still trying to get my mask set how I want. I may try a smoothing brush over the car and reupload in a new post to compare.

Thanks for the continued resposes, all!
 
787 Carbon
787pre6pl.jpg



 
Pretty good, do you mind if I carbonize a few of these?
 
Please do! I wish the "black cars" that are supposed to be "carbon" showed a weave.
 
Here you go. It's not too good, but iti's pretty hard to carbonize a car with as simple shapes as the 787B.

 
I like that alot! It cleaned up the one part I wasn't happy with in the middle of the hood, too. :p
 
PERFECT BALANCE
Hey great pics, I was going to say which ones I liked best, but theres too many of them and there all good.

Exactly what I was going to say!

I really enjoy the old RX-7 and Zonda sets, and the newer Esprit and 787C ( ;) ) stuff too. It's nice to go from the absolute beginnings of someone's gallery and see how it has changed over the months.

Keep up the awesome photos 👍
 
Good stuff, I like the carbon one by Greycap too.

Just curious, how come you didn't smudge away those dots?
 
kennythebomb
Good stuff, I like the carbon one by Greycap too.

Just curious, how come you didn't smudge away those dots?
I couldn't get them to look softened/unsmudged. :indiff:

I'm still a work in progress. :p
 
Nice pics lando, I need to get a thumb drive sometime, i love taking pics but have no way to get em on the comp. Keep up the awesome shots.
 
The quality will improve, too. When you save the images to the memory card, they break down a bit.
 
Hoping to get a car + track combo suggestion to shoot in my downtime this weekend. franz has a great request in the request thread, but I don't have the DN-X. :(
 
Well then, you wouldnt happen to have a 97 z28 would ya? I'd love some nice shots for a desktop wallpaper.
 
Great stuff. These black prototypes are very photogenic.
 
Blk91TSi
Well then, you wouldnt happen to have a 97 z28 would ya? I'd love some nice shots for a desktop wallpaper.
I can break out a Z28. 👍

Thanks as always for the feedback, y'all.
 
The last Z28 picture looks like the car was liquid, a very nice reflection.

Check my latest update if you haven't already. :cheers:
 
Wow, I don't like that camaro, but the pics are great, That color really makes it stand out
 
First pics of that car I've seen in a long time.
Very nice, they have a nice atmosphere about them.
 
Nice, smooth pics lando! i likem!!!
 
Back