• Thread starter Trussii651
  • 6 comments
1:48:511 with the YSP & PRESTO YZF-R1.
Soft F&R
But I'm getting close with the Daytona 650:sly:

All with Failure Conditions -ON-
CWf4005.jpg

Suzuki GSX-R 750 (no mods, street tires) 1:57.114

Damn, this track sucks! I'm still trying to get my naked BMW down into the 1:56s. :nervous:

i managed a 1'52 iirc with the r6 rm, but, my r1 rm time is faster than the times posted in the picture :P watch for tt wrs week 4 results to show up :P

actually, i wonder what time the div1 peoples are getting ...

yeah, since they are up now...i ran a 1.45.6x. i used pro mode, and rounded up third (i guess out of three entries.) tonight, real quick i did about 3 laps in semi-pro...and on the third lap, i turned a 1.44.8x. maybe for these races i need to use a different mode, but i just dont like the feel on semi-pro.

I did a 1:54.1 with the TZ125, i could maybe shave another second if i tried but that would be maxing out for me, anyone done any better with the same bike?

yeah, since they are up now...i ran a 1.45.6x. i used pro mode....tonight, real quick i did about 3 laps in semi-pro...maybe for these races i need to use a different mode, but i just dont like the feel on semi-pro.

Just a quick question guys.. how do I change fro semi-pro to pro ? I'm sure I've been through pretty much every setting and option screen and I still dont know how to get onto pro ? (you can brake front and rear independantly in pro mode right ?)

cheers.. TL

Back