Laser-Scanned Sebring International Raceway Coming to rFactor2

Spain
Tarragona,Spain
FOXIOL
Very nice, I'm in a massive break (pun intended) from simulators all together (put my wheel down off the table a couple of months ago), and I'm waiting for something to "wake" my interest back again.
Hopefully rFactor 2 and/or GTR3 are the ones that'll make me put my wheel back on my table again to do some proper racing this year.

Corsa

Premium
United States
United States
Very nice, I'm in a massive break (pun intended) from simulators all together (put my wheel down off the table a couple of months ago), and I'm waiting for something to "wake" my interest back again.
Hopefully rFactor 2 and/or GTR3 are the ones that'll make me put my wheel back on my table again to do some proper racing this year.

Watch some live streams of Raceroom/Sim racing system that should do it.

Israel
Nazareth/Israel
GTClub_Wajdi
Rfactor2 doesn’t have the best graphics out there but in my opinion it has ,by far, the most accurate physics/tire model and ffb.

Corsa

Premium
United States
United States
Is rFactor 2 graphics better than the rFactor 2 demo?

Yes.
The demo is not the greatest the Challenger GT3 pack S397 just released is really good.
It's been so long since I tried the demo I forget if you have access to video settings or not.
There are a few things I went in and changed with Nvidia inspector beyond the in game adjustments.