Latest game update

  • Thread starter Thread starter nosmo.king
  • 5 comments
  • 982 views
Messages
3
How do I know if I have the latest game update (1.05) installed? I can't find version info anywhere. Or is it just a case of assuming I have the latest update since I'm not being prompted to install an update?
 
The easy way to check is to play online. If you can play online, you have the latest version.
 
It should prompt you to download the latest update every time you boot up the game. If you don't receive the prompt, you're on the latest update.
 
On the XMB go to Game Data Utility, click triangle on GT5 and then info and it'll show you the version number at the bottom.
 
On the XMB go to Game Data Utility, click triangle on GT5 and then info and it'll show you the version number at the bottom.

Yep, there it is, v1.05 and the date it was installed. Thanks a bunch ASH32. 👍

Thanks also to the other replies.
 
Does anyone know If there is going to be any major updates to gt5 online mode?. I think the way in which you select a online race is appalling . It is mind blowing how badly the online mode is design *you end up taking *forever to join a room, then once you've joined you ether get kick out or end up not wanting to race a different track. Gt5 should take a lesson from forZa when it comes to racing *online. First it's so much easier if you let the computer select when the race starts rather then the player. Also you just select what car class then your whist into your chosen lobby. I love gt5 *but unless they sort out this mess I'm *afraid *it's forZa from now on. *Please gt5 fix this and you will have the perfect online racer!!!!*
 
Back