Latest GRID Gameplay Footage Shows off the Streets of Barcelona

The more I Watch it, the less I want to play it :/. The gameplay seems "weird".

Totally agree. Not adverse to differing physics, fun is fun after all. But this footage just looks like barging to the front.

Definitely not zero day purchase for me.

Wasn't Barcelona Circuit appeared first in Grid 2?

If there'll be a street circuit, I do hope they'll bring back the shuffle race called "LiveRoute", it's the only thing I loved in Grid 2.

It looks good. But i don’t know don’t see to be Much fun. I am just woundering if there is Any customize options at all for cars. But i don’t think their is. And with a car list like that its not a good thing

It looks good. But i don’t know don’t see to be Much fun. I am just woundering if there is Any customize options at all for cars. But i don’t think their is. And with a car list like that its not a good thing

Probably the same extent of customisation you had in GRID 2 at most; preset liveries which can be repainted. Aftermarket wheels have not been confirmed yet.

The thing about GRID '19 is that I don't really feel interested in it when I already have GTS. In contrast, the DiRT Rally and F1 series have a more specific focus, and have the potential to offer more exclusive experiences you wouldn't get in GRID nor Gran Turismo. Not that I play DiRT nor F1 myself, but if I had to get a CodeMasters game, it'd likely be one of those two before GRID.

Back