[Launch] T80 Ferrari 488 edition

Netherlands
Netherlands
379B8684-62C8-4F82-BAF6-ECD228A52278.jpeg

Thrustmaster Just announced a new wheel!

A € 99,- Ferrari version of the immensely popular T80. No FFB though, but a good and affordable starter wheel for kids Or people with a low budget.

With the type of FFB being felt in many of the current games,
Maybe Bungee Cord resistance isn't so far off..

If the Steering is accurate, and the pedals work...
under $100 for an entry Wheel isn't bad.

With the type of FFB being felt in many of the current games,
Maybe Bungee Cord resistance isn't so far off..

If the Steering is accurate, and the pedals work...
under $100 for an entry Wheel isn't bad.

It's a complete waste of money - much better to save up and get an entry level force feedback wheel (T150 or G29). Also with frequent use the bungee cord snaps!

This looks exactly like the 458 wheel at first glance. Maybe, if you look at it closer, there are some differences, but I can't see them.

I may hopefully get this for Christmas. This is a $100 wheel from ThrustMaster. You guys need to do a give with this wheel. Please do so.

Last edited:
It's a complete waste of money - much better to save up and get an entry level force feedback wheel (T150 or G29). Also with frequent use the bungee cord snaps!
It really depends on the type of gamer. Enthousiast seem to forget there is an enormous market of “casual” gamers who, for example want to play need for speed with a wheel. Don’t know any numbers but it would not surprise me if the t80 easily outsells the t150 and t300.

As of new to wanting to get a wheel, is this a wheel that I would want. It looks nice, has pedals and pads for shifting with no force feedback. All for $100. Is that a deal for me.

As of new to wanting to get a wheel, is this a wheel that I would want. It looks nice, has pedals and pads for shifting with no force feedback. All for $100. Is that a deal for me.
If your serious, you should get at least a wheel with force feedback.

Back