FINALLY! New seasonal events for GT6.

Light Car Company Rocket Super Lap: Suzuka Circuit
Period of Availability: 02/12/2013 22:00 – 3/12/2014 22:00
Gold: Cr.52,000 Silver: Cr.23,000 Bronze: Cr.18,000
Gift: GT Gunmetal 006-W

This will be fun!

Here are some tunes for you leadfoots.

http://praianogt6tunes.blogspot.com.br/2014/01/light-car-comany-rocket-07.html
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/praiano-gt6-tunes-acura-hsc-04-500pp.291084/pag
e-41
http://silverdragongaming.com/GranTurismo/viewtopic.php?f=693&t=464

Last edited:
Hey all got a tune up for the rocket fun little car it is. I haven't put a totally clean lap together on this on but here is the quick tune I've got on it so far I'll let ya'll know if I update this. The link will auto correct. :)
Rocket '07 Seasonal 590PP SH

Finally got a clean lap in 2:12.528 with conseritive driving and a fair number of mistakes so I left a ton on the track.

Last edited:
Just getting my feet wet with this one and still working on a decent tune. Will post the tune as soon as I'm happy with it. Currently sitting at 2'05.460 with a pretty messy lap. Decent little car I must say. Good luck to everyone in this event and remember, just when you think you've done your best, push a little harder...you'll be surprised with what you can do. 👍 Peace, and as always, stay fast my friends. :cheers:

Today I'm number 9 !!! ...:cheers: Tomorrow I'll be 199...:rolleyes:
:cheers: better than I got right now, even this early it's no small feat to make it to the top ten.
in the time it took me to load the leader boards you fell to 11th :( wanted to watch your replay

Just getting my feet wet with this one and still working on a decent tune. Will post the tune as soon as I'm happy with it. Currently sitting at 2'05.460 with a pretty messy lap. Decent little car I must say. Good luck to everyone in this event and remember, just when you think you've done your best, push a little harder...you'll be surprised with what you can do. 👍 Peace, and as always, stay fast my friends. :cheers:
That's true 👍
On Toyota 86 GT TT my goal was 1:35.xxx then 1:34.xxx soon I was on 1:32.xxx.
I need realy record someday my first laps on TT and end of TT. Then just compare those 👍
It may be interesting check how you can improve even it doesn't feel like it.

Ok I need to go Los Santos now :lol:
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/toyota-86-gt-super-lap-active-op.301526/unread

GTA V the most expensive game ever made at $265,000,000 production cost estimated*, it grossed $1,000,000,000+ on release day....I think that's what we winner winner chicken dinner.
PD should take notes... :crazy::confused::lol:

Corrected the numbers, I thought about and said to my self they didn't sound right, I was correct they where wrong, only cost 265 mil+marketing, and made more than a billion in the first day.

Last edited:
BTW i updated the tune, the car is more stable in turns, rebuilt the transmission to have longer 2nd and 3rd gears to reduce shifting needed in the esses while still maintaining the 260 km/h top end.
You can get the tune link here

No AIDS,no ABS
2:05.796
590pp 279BHP Oil change,all power which you can put,but without turbo!
133kg balast +50.Weight 523kg.
Weight distribution 35:65
Fully customizable suspension
Ride height front 110 rear 110
Spring rate front 2.85 rear 4.13
dampers compression front 8 rear 8
dampers extension front 8 rear 8
anti-roll bars front 6 rear 6
Camber angle front 0.0 rear 0.0
toe angle front 0.00 rear 0.00
Fully customizable transmission 270km/h
LSD
Racing brakes front 9 rear 10
Triple-Plate Clutch
Engine tuning stage 3
Sports computer
Racing exhaust
Isometric exhaust manifold
Catalytic converter sports
Intake tuning
P1000463.JPG

Last edited:
The whole last year I served in Finnish Defence Forces as a truck driver. Got truck driving license and staff... Now I'm unemployed and playing Playstation. I just bought t500rs and I was really surprised of my skills. Im hoping to find a job soon to get behind a real wheel.

I'm second with a laptime of 2.00,226 minutes. Tomorrow gonna go under 2 minutes.

Great event on fantastic track!

Last edited:
Posted a 2:00.245 after much fustration with that double right hander before the hairpin and that damn chicane at the end has cost me a hell of a lot of mileage. I'll post my tune tomorrow for DS3 users... MIight come in handy for wheel users too.

Posted a 2:00.245 after much fustration with that double right hander before the hairpin and that damn chicane at the end has cost me a hell of a lot of mileage. I'll post my tune tomorrow for DS3 users... MIight come in handy for wheel users too.
waiting to try your tune :)

I just ran 2:15.2 completely stock. I'd say unless you run an absolutely perfect lap you won't get Gold without a transmission upgrade. From my friends list, @VEXD pulls on me hard once I reach the limiter on the front straight.

The best I could manage thus far without using Skid Recovery Force is 2:09.5xx. I'm guessing SRF is worth about 3-5 seconds on a large track like Suzuka? Doesn't matter though, as I don't care to train bad driving habits by finding out. :P

No AIDS,no ABS
2:06.720
590pp 277BHP Oil change,all power which you can put,but without turbo!
133kg balast +50.Weight 523kg.
Weight distribution 35:65
Fully customizable suspension
all settings as the stock suspension axcept:
dampers front 8 rear 8
anti-roll bars front 6 rear 6
toe angle front 0.00 rear 0.00
Fully customizable transmission 260km/h
LSD
Racing brakes front 10 rear 10
Triple-Plate Clutch

No aids and no ABS is impressive. I bet if you used SRF you'd rank close to the top of the leaderboard. But no ABS and 10/10 brakes?!?! Is that, even possible? ;)

The best I could manage thus far without using Skid Recovery Force is 2:09.5xx. I'm guessing SRF is worth about 3-5 seconds on a large track like Suzuka? Doesn't matter though, as I don't care to train bad driving habits by finding out. :P

No aids and no ABS is impressive. I bet if you used SRF you'd rank close to the top of the leaderboard. But no ABS and 10/10 brakes?!?! Is that, even possible? ;)
Thank you
It's possible with very hard brake pedal.

Been looking for a few of the tunes here on page; not only for Rocket but for a lot others...

It puzzles me that all of you prefer a relative large toe out front, and a relative large toe in rear???

I have a "standard toe" for about 90% of my cars, this is +0,01 front and - 0,01 rear... Thats a llittle tiny toe in front, and a little tiny toe out rear... ALSO for Rocket... I think this make most cars good and stable in turns and curves...

Of course I tried with that extreme toe out front and toe in rear that you people go with, but I crash with that, makes the car, no matter which, very unstable and understeering...

Am I really that different from the rest of you??? I drive with a Sixaxis controller as I don`t have anything else...

This event is way more fun than I imagined. I'm around 2:06 with SRF and I could probably shave 2 more seconds.
And it's interesting to see how drastically different tunes people use. I left it mostly stock just shifted the weight to 45:55.
Here is my take on toe:
Toe out at the front = better turn in. I set it to -0.05, more on really understeery cars.
Toe in at the rear = more stability entering the turn and trail braking. My starting point is +0.05 but I go for more with very unstable and rear heavy cars. Going the other way and using toe out can help with the worst understeering pieces of crap.

Been looking for a few of the tunes here on page; not only for Rocket but for a lot others...

It puzzles me that all of you prefer a relative large toe out front, and a relative large toe in rear???

I have a "standard toe" for about 90% of my cars, this is +0,01 front and - 0,01 rear... Thats a llittle tiny toe in front, and a little tiny toe out rear... ALSO for Rocket... I think this make most cars good and stable in turns and curves...

Of course I tried with that extreme toe out front and toe in rear that you people go with, but I crash with that, makes the car, no matter which, very unstable and understeering...

Am I really that different from the rest of you??? I drive with a Sixaxis controller as I don`t have anything else...

I drive with a SA as well, the toe settings are high because we want the turn in it provides, the higher the toe toe better it turns, it does take a bit of getting used to but once your accustomed to it the lower settings seem sluggish unless that's what the car likes.
Also front toe seems to have a much smaller effect on the car than it did in GT5 so higher settings are happening because of this fact as well.

Last edited:
I drive with a SA as well, the toe settings are high because we want the turn in it provides, the higher the toe toe better it turns, it does take a bit of getting used to but once your accustomed to it the lower settings seem sluggish unless that's what the car likes.
Also front toe seems to have a much smaller effect on the car than it did in GT5 so higher settings are happening because of this fact as well.

Yes I know that people use big toe out front to make the car turn better, but my experience is the opposite...Strange...I`ll give an example (off Rocket topic,sorry) The Mercedes SLS AMG GT3 `11...Went for a race on Siverstone with the stock settings...HUGE toe out (-0.40) front and HUGE toe in rear (+0.30) if I remember correctly...It also had an insane camber...

Tried it stock,but it understeered so badly that I had to brake and take the 4. gear high speed curves in 2. gear at low speed...So I changed the toe setting to my "standard preference" +0,01 front and -0,01 rear... That helped....It still had a tendency to understeer, but it HELPED a lot....I left the insane camber unchanged....

So I use the exact opposite of you guys to achive the same...I concider myself an average driver....But thx for reply, this thing really puzzles me...

Back