LCC Rocket Super Lap

et_
You know you can just press the up directional button to remove all ghosts/lines?

But they keep coming back, et. Did that from the start but they always return, usually when you don't want them to.

But they keep coming back, et. Did that from the start but they always return, usually when you don't want them to.

I've never had this problem Dalone or heard of anyone else who has...kinda strange that you're the only one. You must be inadvertently hitting the button that turns them back on while playing. Kinda reminds me of this guy I use to race online with in GT5. Everytime he would be on the track racing, his horn would begin blowing every now and then and he couldn't figure out why. After having him check, it turns out he had his horn button mapped to the stick (pressing down on it) he used for steering. :dunce::lol:

If you don't want those blue lines simply sign out from PSN when you are in the TT, you can load your own ghost (if you saved it) and race against him.

I've never had this problem Dalone or heard of anyone else who has...kinda strange that you're the only one. You must be inadvertently hitting the button that turns them back on while playing. Kinda reminds me of this guy I use to race online with in GT5. Everytime he would be on the track racing, his horn would begin blowing every now and then and he couldn't figure out why. After having him check, it turns out he had his horn button mapped to the stick (pressing down on it) he used for steering. :dunce::lol:

that's like that old Mexican man doing push-ups on the beach and moaning from trying hard...
that Mexican kid comes by and says to him: Hey Senior...the lady has Gone...:lol:

If you don't want those blue lines simply sign out from PSN when you are in the TT, you can load your own ghost (if you saved it) and race against him.
But then the time wont be registered.

Well I've pretty much solved the problem by removing most of the players who are usually around my level or better, except for Stewyripper and Cargo who are often in front....sometimes.

But thanks for the info eclipsee, I might try it later.

Well I've pretty much solved the problem by removing most of the players who are usually around my level or better, except for Stewyripper and Cargo who are often always in front....sometimes every time.

But thanks for the info eclipsee, I might try it later.

There you go, I fixed that for you there mate. :sly: (There has never been a TT that I put any kind of effort into where you have beaten me so ah, keep dreamin'. ;)) Sorry, but I wouldn't want you to get a false sense of accomplishment. :lol:

Back